(EPISODE 1) THE INTRODUCTION

There was a girl named PengPeng (nickname) who was in a martial arts contest. In her sect, she is considered as one of the most useless students. Their sect went to seek fame if they were able to win. The people in the sect are worried since they have PengPeng, who is considered useless. While some of their sect's disciples were fighting, PengPeng met a guy that is introduced as Chen Xi. She noticed that Chen Xi had something she had and it came in a pair. She didn't think too much but saw that Chen Xi was alone, so she decided to go up to him. However, unlike PengPeng, Chen Xi in an instant recognized PengPeng's necklace. He could feel something on her that made him feel....close to her. They both decided to talk and get to know each other, their names, and which sect they are from. It was then almost Chen Xi's turn but he could care less about the match. Since the match meant something important to his sect and his father (sect leader), he decided to win the match that was super simple to him. PengPeng congratulated him and they continued to talk. They watched the matches and introduced each of their sect members. Soon it was PengPengs turn. Chen Xi said she'll do fine but PengPeng said that is impossible since she in her sect is the most useless disciple.