(EPISODE 5) JIANXIN SECT VS FANG YUAN SECT

Both sects went up to the arena and got their weapons ready. In Jianghu, JianXin is considered one of the hardest sects to get into since they have high expectations in their disciples. Everyone in JianXin has high martial arts and most of them have already broken through advanced (rank) martial arts and spiritual powers. Fang Yuan is also quite well known throughout Jianghu. They have great spiritual powers in medicine and are one of the most known sects for their medicine. They can fight with poison and normally don't use weapons. Everyone, including those who have been eliminated, is anticipated for their fight as they both are quite well known for certain spiritual reasons.

"May the round begin!"

Seniors went for seniors, juniors went for juniors. It was quite hard to see as some people used magic mist (a kind of magic fog that can make everything around them hard to see even if they try to clear it up) to cover the view of the other, but instead harmed themselves and their own sect. So instead of fighting, it was a complete mess with people fighting their own sect, bumping into each other, there was basically no actual match. Soon enough, the mist cleared up and everyone pretended nothing had happened and continued with the match. Poison was getting thrown everywhere and defense barriers had continued to pop up. Suddenly, PengPeng shouted out for everyone to put up defense barriers. Mostly everyone didn't care about what she had said, but Chen Xi and some other people, including JianXin's second senior sister, second senior brother, first senior brother, first senior sister, and another qinchuan dizi (direct disciple) put up their defense barriers. All of a sudden, poison mist started coming in. Those who didn't put up a barrier, all either got poisoned or fainted. The host called the medics immediately. While they were trying to help the poisoned ones, the host went into form. He became a spirit and went to the XiYuan sect. He asked PengPeng how she knew there was gonna be poison mist and if she saw who did it.

"I smelled it! Besides, there was mist coming from one of the windows over there (pointing beside one of the eliminated sect members of Fang Yuan)." PengPeng replied while smiling.

The host looked over and went to the disciples that PengPeng pointed to. He told some of the guards watching the competitions to come to check their bodies. They then found a poison they know isn't something their sect would use. It is very deadly and is very hard to cure. Though in the arena, death is hard to avoid, this is obviously cheating as they are using eliminated people and deadly poison to win.

"I announce that JianXin Sect will now be enhancing to the final round. Though neither sect has won, Fang Yuan Sect has cheated and will be eliminated." At this time, the host has left from his spirit form and is now back in the backstage. "Final round will be a match between the two remaining sects, XiYuan vs JianXin. Everyone may rest for tomorrow, and the final round will be hosted after tomorrow."