Get Ready

Ashley's Pov

The day at the park with Nash wasn't so bad. I mean hey, I got his number. He mainly flirted with me but I'm not complaining.

"Ashley! What the fuck are you staring at?" Brendy yelled.

"I wasn't staring at anything." I smiled.

"Really? We just caught you staring at a wall."

"I wasn't staring at the wall.." I say.

"Stop lying. What even?"

"Okay, I like Nash!" I screamed.

"Why the hell are you screaming?!" She yelled.

"I don't fucking know?! Why the hell are you yelling?!" I yelled laughing.

"So you like Nash? Nash Grier to be exact."

"Yeah I do, he's different from all the guys and my exes. He's so sweet. His eyes are just bea-"

"Okay, call down." Maricela said walking in, "I think we all knew you liked him before you guys went to that date."

"Was it obvious?" They both nodded. Well it not my fault he's so hot. My phone vibrated from my back pocket, it was Nash.

Hey do you want to go to the beach? It's to cold for the water so the pier? See you in 10 minutes. ;)

I smiled and replied, Okay, I'll be here :)

"Who are you texting?" Brendy asked.

"Nash. He invited me to the pier." Then I got another text from him.

Take your friend's

"Do you guys wanna go?" I asked them while I texted Jenny if she wanted to go.

"Yes." They both said at the same time and we all laughed.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get ready!" I said happily.

Jenny's Pov

"Come on Danny, let's go please." I said hugging him.

"I'm not really a beach person." He smiled.

"We aren't going to be at the beach, we're going to the pier. Come on Danny." I said trying to pull him up.

"Fine, I'm going for you." He said instantly picking me up and he ran outside.

"Put me down." I laughed as he placed me on his bed, "Hey, get ready we are leaving when Ashley calls." I said grabbing his curls.

"Fine, take a sweater."

"It's at my house, well the sweater you gave me."

"You still have it? That old thing?" He smiled looking for something.

"I am always going to have it, you gave it to me. I'll be back, I'll go get it." I said walking outside.

"Hey Jenny."

"What?" I asked as I stepped in his room.

"I love you."

"I love you more, I'll be back."

As I got to my house I directly grabbed the sweater, which I left in the couch and went back to Danny's house. I knocked on his door.

"You know you can just come in." Danny said opening the door.

"Hey, at least your girlfriend had manners." I placed my sweater on his couch.

"I brought your bag you left upstairs." He said placing it at the couch. I saw a camera on his hand, "You're going to takes pictures?" I asked.