Friends

I woke up with Jenny laying beside me, we were still cuddling and I found it so cute.

"Jenny." I said shaking her, "Wake up babe." I saw her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Does anyone know you are here?" I asked her as I placed her hair under her ear.

"No, I didn't tell anyone." She said sitting up and grabbed her phone, "I have missed calls, some are from my brother Jack and some from my mom."

"Call Jack and tell him you're here."

"He might think we fucked or something." She told me.

"We haven't done that, why would he think such a thing." I said as she just looked at me in complete silence.

"I'll just go back home." She said giving me a peck on my lips and she put on 'the sweater'. I saw her walk out my room and I went back to sleep.

Jenny's POV.

"Where were you?" My mom said hugging me as I walked in my door, "Me and your dad were worried, especially Jack."

"I'm fine, I was just at Brendy's house and I fell asleep." I confessed.

"Well, at least your okay." She said going to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and saw my brother in my room, "What are you doing in here?" I asked him while I closed the door.

"I saw you at Danny's house, don't even deny it!" He yelled.

"What's wrong with you? Be more quiet, mom is downstairs." I said.

"We've been calling you and you were fucking him?!"

"I wasn't, I just fell asleep yesterday when I was at his place."

"You are lying."

"I'm not lying!"

"Well, you lied to mom where you were?" He said looking at me madly.

"You know I never lie to you Jack, you are the only person I trust." I said as I felt a tear go down my face.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"I can't believe you think I'll be doing that when I'm gone, GET OUT!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry Jenny." He said hugging me.

"Get out!" I said pushing him away from me and he did what I said.

I looked at my wall and saw the pictures I had with friends, my family, Danny, and my brother Jack. I can't believe he never believes me.

"Jenny, can I come in." Jack said knocking.

"I guess you can because you learned how to knock." I said sitting up.

"I'm sorry Jenny, please forgive me." He said getting on his knees.

"Well you technically called me a whore-"

"I'm sorry for calling you a whore, you are my only sister and I don't want you too be mad at me forever."

"I know, I forgive you." I said as he got up and hugged me.

"Thank you Jenny." He said kissing my cheek, "And if you need anything, always know that I'm here."

"Love you Jackjack." I said hugging him.

"Love you too, Jenjen."

"Kids come down and eat breakfast!" My mom yelled.

"Did you learn something today?" I asked him.