Helping Friends

Jenny's POV.

I was eating dinner with my family until someone was calling me several of times.

"Mom, I need to take this." I said excusing myself from the table.

Hello? I said as I heard someone crying.

Jenny, I need help please.

Natalie, are you okay?

No Jenny, I just sorta found Paul and I can't ...

Where are you? You sound like if you were running.

I ran away from my dads.

Again? Do you want to stay over?

Yeah I was just heading over there.

Just remember, you are always welcome to come over whenever you want.

Thanks, I'm almost at your door.

I'll be there. I said hanging up and went to the front door. I opened the door and saw her crying so I hugged her.

"Come in, let's go talk in my room." I said taking her upstairs.

"Is she alright ?" My mom asked worried.

"Yeah she is, she's just staying overnight." I said as we walked in her room, "Jack what are you doing in here?" I said as he was looking something through my window.

"Nothing," he said closing the curtains as I Danny do the same, "Just talking with your boyfriend." He said leaving.

"So, what up?" I said closing the door.

"I know I'm going to sound stupid but, I miss Paul."

"Its not bad to miss someone, I miss my dad and he hasn't been here for a long time."

"Did he die?"

"No, he just lives with my uncles. But enough about me, let's talk about your situation." I said sitting next to her.

"I saw him in the alley, he offered me help but I ignored him." She looked down, "I was thinking of why I broke up with him, I'm so stupid." She said covering her face.

"Don't cry." I said taking her hands off her face, "Me and Paul are hanging out tomorrow, I'll talk to him. If you don't want to go back to your dads, I'll text Lena to see if you can stay there for a while."

"Thank you Jenny." She said hugging me.

"You're welcome. Now, do you want to sleep on my bed?"

"No I'll make myself comfortable on the floor but, thanks."

"Are you sure?" I said and she nodded. I placed two blankets on the floor and placed a pillow next to my bed, "Do you want another blanket or pillow?"

"I'm fine, thank you." She smiled.

"Are you hungry?"

"To be honest, yes." She laughed.

"I'll be right back." I said as I left my room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and served chicken with rice, from the dinner we had, to the plate. I went back upstairs before anyone noticed. I gave it to Natalie and as I was about to close the door, Jack was standing with a cup full of juice.

"I saw you bringing her food, so o decided to bring her something to drink to." He said getting in and giving the juice to Natalie.

"Thanks guys." She smiled.