Bonding

Danny's Pov.

"Nash look out!" Jenny screamed as he stopped making us hit the front seat.

"What happened?!" Nash turned to us.

"Did you not see that idiot on the bike?" She said.

"So, that's why you scream?!" He yelled.

"Would you rather kill the bitch?!" She yelled back and it got quiet.

"She has a point." I said out of nowhere making them

"Hey Maricela get off my car." Nash said to her, "Your home." He said.

"Rude." She said opening then door so I could get out, "Bye." I said as they all said it back. I walked in and went straight to my room.

As we got home, I decided to go to Jenny's house for a little while. I saw a young woman on the door and told both of us to come in. Jenny was so excited to see her and she ran to hug her.

"Mom, I've missed you! You've been gone for two months." She smiled, "How's aunt?"

"She's good, where's Jack?" She asked her.

"He's working at Target." I spoke up.

"So your brother got a job." She laughed, "I'm sorry for not calling, I got a new phone."

"Mom I want you to meet Danny, my boyfriend." Jenny said.

"Your boyfriend?" Her mom smiled at her then looked at me, "For how long?"

"About two months." She said.

"A month and fifteen days, to be exact." I said.

"How cute, young love." She said heading to the kitchen.

"Do you think she likes me?" I asked Jenny.

"I think so but that doesn't matter, what matters is that I do."

"I think I should get heading home." I said kissing her cheek as I heard her mom whisper, "He's a keeper."

"Goodnight Mrs. Gilinsky." I said giving her a hug.

"Do you want me to drive you hime?" She asked me.

"There is no need to, I live next door." I smiled closing the door.

Maricela's Pov.

Babe?

Good morning :)

Wanna go somewhere today?

Babe?

All those messages were hours ago, I forgot to tell him I was going out with my friends. I felt like a bad person. I decided to text him back.

Hey babe I'm sorry I didn't answer your texts, I was at the pier with my friends.

Two minutes later he replied,

So I'll just take you somewhere tomorrow ;).

As I went to watch, Once Upon A Time, I was wondering where JackJ was going to take me. I decided to look for what I was going to where tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" My mom asked.

"I'm getting ready for my date with Jack Johnson tomorrow."

"Date? Are you crazy?" She said.

"No, I'm not. I'm going with him tomorrow."

"Fine, I'm not going to argue with you." She said walking out. I layed down and turned off my Tv.