Chapter 3

HEY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ALIVE FOR LIKE A WHOLE YEAR LMAOOOOO

       "Uhh... he's at the door."

Tsukasa stared into what seemed to be the abyss for a long time, questioning what he had done to deserve this. Rui at the door? Why? "Ugghhh, tell him to go away." He shoved his head back into his pillow, expecting that to be the end of it. But of course, things NEVER go his way. The sound of a rather condescending man could be heard, "Oh, Tenma how you hurt my feelings." Shit, when Saki said door, he didn't mean HIS door. The minute Tsukasa heard his voice he almost launched his pillow at the source, but had to stop himself since Saki was there. Also, that would leave the DISGUSTING scent of Rui all over his stuff. "Oh, greeeaaatttt, you're here. Hey Saki, could you leave the room for a second pretty please?" Saki nodded, "Alright." She closed the door, and it was just the two of them. Rui observed the room, noticing how awfully decorated his room is, there was an entire wall missing too. "Hmph, your room looks like shit. Here's your script, you forgot it at the stage." He set the script down on the table that was in the middle of his room. Tsukasa scoffed, "You came all this way for my script, eh? Also, how the fuck did you know where I lived??" Rui shrugged, "Not important, just be grateful I brought it. I could've left it on the stage for bugs to get on, no?" Tsukasa huffed, "Yeah yeah, get off your high horse and shove it up your ass. Thanks for bringing my script, I guess; I would say that me letting you insult my room is plenty thanks though." Rui rolled his eyes, "But it's true, your room does look like shit."

Tsukasa crossed his arms, "Your face looks like shit."

Oh yeah? Two can play at that game, "Your hair looks like shit."

"Look at your hair, fucking Claire's extensions toothpaste lookin ass."

"That's why your acting looks like shit."

"That's why you have nothing better to do but pick on me."

"Pick on you? You started it."

"How the hell did I start it?"

"By breathing around me."

"Ok???? Are you mad because I tried making friends with you or something?"

"You're just as asshole."

"No I'm not, you're the asshole!"

"Fuck you."

"Kamishiro, that's gay."

"Jokes on you, I AM gay."

"....Oh shit for real?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh. Cool. I still hate you though."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

It was rather silent after that, there really wasn't much tension left. It was just kinda... awkward. "So uhhh... what now?" Oh shit, they really said that at the same time. Rui sighed, "It's not worth staying here, I'm leaving." Tsukasa sighed, "Sounds good to me. I GUESS I'll see you out or whatever, but I'm only doing this so Saki doesn't get mad at me about 'manners' or whatever." Rui shrugged, "Whatever." Tsukasa got up from his bed, and instantly jolted back at sudden pain. Rui raised an eyebrow, "Uhhh... are you alright Tenma?" The blonde regained his posture and sighed, "Yeah uh... it's nothing much, I just hurt my leg while on my way home, and I expected the pain to go away by now, but I guess it didn't." Rui hummed, "You should get that checked out." Tsukasa sighed, "Whatever, just get out of my house."

The minute Rui left, Tsukasa started towards the restroom. He had been around Rui, and it made him feel gross, so he felt a shower was just what he needed to cleanse him of Rui's "vibes."

Tsukasa got out of the shower and dried off. He threw on some clean clothes near him and fell flat onto his bed, not without hitting that one particular spot on his leg that hurts the most. "FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

That's gonna take a while to heal.