Cliché [Tsukasa Suou]

Hello! Sorry for the slow updates, recently I've been grinding on Ensemble Stars trying to get that one 4* Leo Tsukinaga card.

This is requested by @kuhario !
Tsukasa X Tsundere Fem Reader

7/20/22
I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY SO THIS TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED!

KEY!

[N] Name
[LN] Last Name
[IN] Idol Name

~~

"Tsundere, a harsh character to their love interest but overtime turns into being soft and sweet

"Tsundere, a harsh character to their love interest but overtime turns into being soft and sweet. Is that how people usually describe me with Tsukasa?"

I am the average idol in Starmaker Production. In an idol group called, "4stars" and it's not really popular. Everybody in the group was known for having many weird different personalities. Tsundere, Deredere, Dandere and Kuudere.

[Definition of all of the deres listed.]
- Deredere : Lovestruck and Happy.
- Dandere : Shy and silent.
- Kuudere : Cool and cold.
- Tsundere : Mean and rude.

I don't know how but my fans on my social medias are constantly shipping me with the cool and righteous king Tsukasa Suou! I don't know even know what's up this is guy, why does he have so many fans!? Ugh! So irritating!

______________________

- Looking through Phone -
LOCATION : PRACTICE
____________________

[KNIGHTS4LIFE POSTED WITH THE #4star TAG]

"Bro I'm so convinced I'm so convinced that [IN] is a ducking Tsundere man."

____________________

"I can't believe it!? Me as a Tsundere? For who? Tsukasa Suou?" I angrily ranted.

"Nobody even said anything about Tsukasa Suou." The "Kuudere" in the group spoke up.

Her name was Hana Choi, she was the leader of the group also getting shipped with Hiyori from Eden. Pretty odd combination, huh?

"I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF WITH THAT POLITE WHATEVER DUDE! I'M INTO BAD BOYS!"

"OKAY! WHY ARE WE YELLING? THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!~" The "Deredere" of this group, Chika Yuu yelled with me. She's being shipped with Mika from Valkyrie...!? Pretty surprised about that, I spent most of my time stalking our tags on social medias.

And our final member doesn't talk much, but their name is Akane Lu. Shipped with some guy named Natsume in that magic group thing called Switch.