Chapter 2

»»——⍟——««

"Ouch," I complained while my mom was plucking my eyebrows.

"Out of everyone, why me?" I asked. "Kylie wanted me to test her product on you, I guess your her favorite or something" she responded.

"If this is the price I pay, I'd rather not be" I laughed.

"Why are you so focused" I said looking up at her. "Would you like your eyebrows to be messed up" she mumbled. "Never" I stopped talking.

"Done," she patted my shoulder. I ran to her mirror and admired myself.

"Dont you look so good," my mom wrapped her arms around me. "I guess," I said trying to hold a smile back which obviously didn't work.

"Let's go over to the Walton's, we have an announcement. Get your sisters," she bossed. I just nodded my head.

»»——⍟——««
The Crazy 5🧎‍♀️

Elizabeth
Get in the car rn because im
the boss children

Kendall 🤰
Elizabeth I said tell them to
come on. Your not the boss
child.

Lea 🌿
That's embarrassing Liz 😭

Elizabeth
Shut the fuck up Lea.

»»——⍟——««

"Hey Cookie," I sat beside her on the couch. She smiled but then nodded her head towards the browns. WHAT THE FUCK THE BROWNS.
Kaylens mom came up to me. Kaylen followed behind her.

"Hi Elizabeth, im so sorry for what happened. Kaylen would like to tell you something, wouldn't you Kaylen" She glared.

"I'm sorry," she smiled. I'm not gonna truly forgive her , it just doesn't feel right.

"It's fine," I lied. Jayla looked over at me and scoffed when Kaylen walked away.

"It's fine," she laughed shaking me. "I dont know, I just can't trust her," I smiled. "Same," she sighed placing her head on my shoulder.

"Okay so," Jessica and my mom announced in sync. "It's the beginning of a new year and your still out of school, it's snowing and life is great so we've decided to go on a vacation again," They cheered.

"Kaylen is coming along with us" Jessica smiled. What the fuck this is messed up.

"WHAT?!" Jayla screamed standing up from the couch. DJ shook his head and sat her back down.

"Jayla be respectful," Jessica demanded. "This makes absolutely no sense" Jayla moaned.

"We're going to a cabin, we're gonna stay there just for a few weeks. It has like 4 bedrooms with multiple beds." My mom said dancing around like a teenager. "We're leaving tomorrow" she smiled.

"Mom, you need to stop telling people stuff last minute," I groaned. "No hate Ms. Jenner, I will always love you, but I agree" Jayla agreed.

»»——⍟——««

"I just don't understand why Kaylen Brown has to come. They know what she did, and I just don't trust her at the moment." I rambled while walking through the mall with Jayla.