Chapter 3

»»——⍟——««
Play the song, lyrics from this song are used

"I can't believe you," I shoved Jaden off of me.
"I can't believe you either," Jaden yelled. I quickly turned around and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Excuse me," I sassed. "You know what I'm talking about," His voice lowered. I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the bathroom which I finally found.

"What did I do? I would truly like to know." I crossed my arms. "Why are you and Javon so close, huh?" He copied my move. Hold on what?

"Because were friends? What the fuck. Is that why you went off kissing my enemy?!" I yelled with glossy eyes.

"I didn't kiss her Elizabeth. Someone posted you being an inch away from Javons face. Also, you caught us at the wrong time, I swear." He swore putting his arms in his pockets.

"Wrong time my ass," I said letting a tear escape. I tried opening the door but it just wouldn't open. My arms felt weak. My entire body felt weak. I gave up and slide down the door onto my ass.

"Fuck you Jaden," I stood up and punched into his chest. "Do you realize you kissed Kaylen? We were in a healthy strong relationship and you kissed her," I sobbed.

I managed to unlock the door and I ran downstairs. I put on a pair of boots and started for the door.

"I'm going on a walk," I mumbled. I slammed the door accidentally and ran to the snowy streets of Colorado. My head is held low and mascara is running down my face. With a gasp, you knock into a hard body, stumbling back as you apologized.

You look up to see Javon, who is probably the reason for all of this but I really can't blame him. He stared down at you with a clenched jaw already getting the clue.

"He broke up with you, didn't he?" Javon questions wrapping his arms around you.

"I just wanted to be loved," I sobbed into his arms. "I'm gonna kill him," he started.

"Javon," I grabbed his arm. He looked over at me waiting for my next sentence. "Could you stay with me? Just until we have to go back," I asked looking into his hazel eyes. He nodded his head and we started our walk.

»»——⍟——««

I was eating my salad and Jayla was begging for me to tell her what happened so I'll tell her after dinner. I took another bite when Jaden kicked my leg.

"Ouch, what was that for," I groaned. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"What is going on with you two," my mom aggressively placed her hands on my table. "I second to that," Jessica added.

"Nothing," I took another bite. "Let's go set up the movie Daelo," Lea took Daelo by the hand and brought him to the theater room. I started for the stairs.

"Elizabeth Anne Jenner, sit your ass back down right now," my mom forced. "What is going on," Jessica eyed me and Jaden. I pointed over to Kaylen and everyones eyes followed my hand towards her figure.

"Long story short Kaylen and Jaden made out," I sighed looking over at Jayla. "THEY WHAT?!" Jayla screamed. "I fucking knew it Kaylen we both knew it we can't trust you and mom, you said to stop but we were always right. All along," Jayla sided.

"We didn't make out, she kissed me" Jaden yelled. Real mature Jaden. Its the same fucking thing.

"You said you loved me, that I was the only girl." I forced out. "I was the girl who stood by your fucking side Jaden," I defended. "No one else was there, it was me,"

I ran upstairs to the shared room with my twin, bestfriend, and mom. I got into the shower and just drained out my thoughts. Who was the girl there by your side? I was the girl there by your side.

I just honestly don't understand. I'm ripping that note to pieces when I arrive home. I stepped out the shower when I finished and did my skincare. I put on an oversized t-shirt and some shorts.

I took a pair of crocs and went outside to the hammock wrapped in a weighted blanket. I placed on a weighted blanket listening to my playlist. I took all of my thoughts and threw them away.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry. I don't know what I can do to help you accept my apology but I'm willing to do anything. If I could just tell the story. Kaylen really has her ways" Jaden said walking outside on his bare feet.

"How about you try to stay out of my life, that would help a lot. Thanks, bye." I said turning towards the frosted lake. I just had to accept the fact that my 'soulmate' just did that. It just doesn't add up. I listened to my music and decided to post. This just might make the situation worst but no one should know, right?

»»——⍟——««
Lizzy_greene

Liked by khloekardashian, kimkardashian, hayleewaylee, and 7

Liked by khloekardashian, kimkardashian, hayleewaylee, and 7.2m others
Lizzy_green random picture of Colorado already ;)

View all 581.2k comments
onwardjdub Elizabeth
|
lizzy_greene Kaylens lips are looking a bit nice today, dont you think? I'm pretty sure you thought that earlier. What a 'mistake'.
|
jaylawaltonofficial I would say keep scrolling but I can't miss this myself either.
|
_kaylenbrown this is fucking ridiculous.
|
jennersfeed get your goofy looking ass out of here. Whatever you did, I know it's bad. We don't need a Bora Bora part two.
|
_kaylenbrown imagine being so obsessed that you know that.
|
jennersfeed imagine being so stupid that you go off with someone else boyfriend.

»»——⍟——««

This one is kinda sad but boring. We do not stand Kaylen, or do we?

1012 words