Chapter 4

»»——⍟——««

"I have no clue how to do this," I complained. "Same," Jayla moaned strapping her board to her foot. "That's why I'm here," My mom cheered.

While we were walking towards the lift I saw Kaylen and Jaden right beside each other. I had the right idea about her, and that was wrong.

I sat on a lift beside Jayla. I sighed and looked forward. I sighed again, and again, and again.

"You caught my attention, what's up?" Jayla laughed. I placed my head on her shoulder and started my rambling again.

"Jayla its just so much. Like I really loved him. Now I don't know if he truly loved me." I sighed just one last time.

"I dont think it was purposely, Kaylen has her ways," Jayla caressed. "I'm not taking sides just a small suggestion Liz,"

I just don't know what to believe now. If Jaden didn't go off kissing someone I could probably believe anything that went out of his stupid, beautiful mouth.

"I dont know," I say grabbing Cookies hand. I'm really holding a lot of this in but when we get back to the cabin, I'm crying into the pillow nonstop. I can literally feel it forming.

»»——⍟——««

"Okay now let go of my hand," My mom laughed trying to lose her grip of me and Jayla.

"I'm gonna fall," I screamed while we were going down a mountain. "Just let go," my mom exclaimed letting go of us.

"I'm gonna piss my pants Lizzy," Jayla said going going down the mountain wobbly. I was laughing at her and then lost my balance.

"Oh sh-" I started and then fell. We were only a few feet from the end.

"Poor Lizzy fell," Jayla joked helping me up." I unstrapped myself from the board and tackled Jayla down. Covered in snow, again. On the ground. I miss when Jaden was in this moment.

"That was fun but like so weird, my stomach hurts," I complained lifting my jacket and shirt up a little.

"Oh my goodness look at that," Jayla warned. "I can't, the jackets in the way," I sarcastically sassed. "Ill look later,"

»»——⍟——««
Lizzy_greene

»»——⍟——««Lizzy_greene

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️