The break up

Your boyfriend Eryn was Abusive verbally and physically. If you tried to break up with him he would do horrible things to innocent people. You had wish you could break up with him but you had to stay strong. You never told your parents on how he was abusive cause they would be mad at him and call the police. The week before college (You and Eryn will not be going to the same college) Eryn was taking you on a "date" but you knew he was taking him to hit you and make you cover it up with makeup as usual, but today was different he brung you to his house and he said "Y/n I want to break up I don't fucking deserve you and I want to change I hope we can still be friends and forgive me." You look at him surprised and said "I forgive you but please don't mention anything about this cause you being abusive was going to be crazy for my parents!" You hug him. He hugs you back and says " Ok, but what's the plan about telling your parents of us breaking up?" "I'll fake cry and say that you broke up with me and pretend that I was sad or some shit", you say "Ok let's head back in like 30 minutes because I feel like we need to wait cause a 30 minute date is way too short", he replies. You nod you head and suggest "What if we go to the beach and look at the sunset who knows you might find your soulmate", you smirk. "Y/n I swear I will tickle you to death if you say that again and we can go to the beach." He says teasingly.

𝟚𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

After 10 minutes of silence Eryn says "We should head back cause it's almost been 30 minutes."
You nod your head while walking to the house. It took you two about 5 minutes to get to the house so you gather all your things and head to the car. You know how to fake cry since you used to do acting and you were most likely a family member that had to cry at a play and it was a funeral. Once you both got in side the car you said "I'll fake cry when we get there because I would waste all my tears in the car." He just nods his head. Once you see the house you both say bye and you get out of the car. Once you reach the door step you start to fake cry and knock on the door. Kristen answers the door and sees you crying and says "Omg N/n what's wrong!" You guys walk in the house and you say "He b-broke u-up w-with me." Kristen looks at you shocked and goes to grab Phil (He's streaming btw")

𝕂𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I walk over to Phils office and see hes streaming. "Phil can you come here for a sec", I say. He says "Kristen I'm in the middle of a MCC I can't pause it." I get angry and yell "PHIL YOUR DAUGHTER JUST GOT BROKEN UP WITH AND ITS LITERALLY LIKE YOUR SAYING THE GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!!"  The room went silenced even the call was silenced (The call had Tommy Phil Technoblade and Wilbur). I yell once last time before I comfort Y/n "WHICH ONE IS IT YOUR DAUGHTER OR THE GAME!"
Before he can reply I walked out of the room I know it was going to get clipped but it was too late. I head to Y/n's room because she wasn't on the couch.

𝕐/𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

You sat in tears hearing everything that happened that your own father picked a game over you. Kristen walked in and hugged you knowing that you heard the whole thing. You start actually crying not fake crying and let all out with Kristen (Not the Eryn abusive part). You fall asleep on Kristens shoulder and you know Kristen put your head on the pillow because right before you drifted off you felt the pillow on one of your ears. You hear a bit of screaming before you sleep but you couldn't hear anything. You wake up the next morning to hear your door open. You see Phil and say "What do you want dad." He just looks at you and starts to walk forward and sit on your bed. You sit up and notice he was about to cry knowing what he did wrong. You just hug him he hugs you back and he starts to shed a few tears. You've never seen Phil cry so this was a different experience. He lets go and says "N/n I'm so sorry for last night I was streaming and was kind of really busy I know you think I'm a shit father right now but I promise I will make it up to you." You nod your head and reply "Promise?" While holding your pinky up "Promise" he replies while locking the pinkies together. He gives a small peck on your forehead and says "Go get changed we're going to meet up with some of my friends at the arcade." You nod your head and he walks out closing the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter was pretty good I'm writing this at like 5 in the morning but yup

911 words