First day of College

A week later you realise it's your first day of college your get nervous but then you realise that Tommy and Tubbo went to the same college. You got a PC with Tommy yesterday. You want to start streaming so you and Tommy go to editing class. You get dressed into this

 You get dressed into this

You can change it

Hair

You can change it

You can change it

You walk out to see Kristen on the couch you say "Mornin mum!". She looks at you and says "Morning dear breakfast is ready on the counter. You look at the counter to see freshly cooked bacon scrambled eggs and steaming rice. "Thanks mum!" You say with a smile. After you finish eating you say bye to Phil and Kristen and head to the bus stop. You see Tommy on the bus while you walk up on the steps. You go to sit next to him until you realise Tubbo is sitting with him. You sigh a bit and sit in the seat behind them. They look at you and say "Hi Y/n!" You wave and you see Ranboo. He waves at you and you wave back. He sits next to you and you lay your head on his shoulder (You and Ranboo are childhood best friends since first grade and we pretend Ranboo was born in America but he moved to the UK very young) you fall asleep on his shoulder it was an hour drive to the school.

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

Tommy POV:
I was talking with Tubbo on how I have a crush on Y/n though I just met her last week. I see her sitting behind me and say Hi but she only waved. Ranboo came on the bus and sat next to Y/n I knew that they were childhood best friends but it blood boil a little while Y/n put her head on his shoulder. Tubbo could notice I was upset but I didn't care I truly knew I had a crush on her whether she didn't like me back or not.

𝟛𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

Y/n POV:
I wake up on Ranboo's shoulder and he says "Morning N/n!" I chuckle and say "Morning Ranboo!" I could see Tommy a bit upset maybe he did like me. I mean I've liked him since I was 16 like even Ranboo even knows. Ranboo and I are like siblings and nothing can go further then that. Before I could say something to Ranboo the bus stopped. It was at a red light Tubbo asked to trade seats to say something to Ranboo. I agreed to switch cause what if it was important. I sit next  to Tommy and he waves I say "Hi Tommy how was your day!" He just says "It was fine." I could tell he was upset but I didn't question it maybe because it was personal.

𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖

Ranboo POV:
I could see Tubbo was asking Y/n to switch seats since the bus stopped. They switch and Tubbo said whispering "Tommy has a crush on Y/n." I look at him surprised cause I didn't expect Tommy to like her back. I whisper back to him "Y/n likes him too we should play match maker."
He chuckles and nods his head. I look forward to see Y/n and Tommy talking about her starting to stream. Me and Tubbo start talking about how me Tommy and him were going to stream on Friday. I said "We should invite Y/n!" He says in a bit of a shout "OMG YES!!" Y/n and Tommy look at us but then look away I could hear them say in sync "Platonic married couples am I right." They chuckle and I could see them as a cute couple. A few minutes later we were at the college. All the four of us start talking and Tubbo said "We should all drop out in 3 months or so." Me and Y/n chuckle and Tommy laughed uncontrollably.

Y/n POV:
Us four went in to the school. Tubbo and Ranboo had video recording class while me and Tommy had editing. (DONT HATE ME FOR THE NEXT PART I DONT KNOW WHAT COLLEGE IS LIKE IN ENGLAND) The first part of the day is editing then lunch. After you guys get a break for a bit then head to video recording for the rest of the day. You and Tommy head to the classroom the teacher introduces you blah blah blah. You were dozing off until you saw the teacher putting on one of Tommy's videos. You could tell he was mocking him and it made you blood boil real bad. You look at Tommy and see him uncomfortable. You stand up and say "Sir, Isn't this a bit much I mean this is his life and you don't have to mock him of what a student does so I advise you to stop or I'll be telling the headmaster on how you are disrespecting your student and making him uncomfortable!" Everyone looks at you and the teacher says " Ms. Y/n I would advise you to not join in on what is happening to Tom." You look at him furiously and he could tell you were mad (ALSO YOUR DEATHSTARE SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE) he sits down and everyone besides Tommy looks frightened. You scream at the teacher saying "I WOULD NOW WOULD LIKE YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO TOM OR YOUR FIRED!" He apologizes to Tom cause he knew the next time he did this he was fired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello y'all sorry this chapter took so long I was very busy!

954 words