The Friendiversary

It's been about 2 months and you started streaming! You streamed with Tommy, Phil, Kristen, Ranboo, and etc. You gained many followers since they were famous, but you knew a few people in there that found you on their own. Your twitch name was y/n_minecraft same as twitter etc. And your feelings started to grow with Tommy you have made friends with Jack Niki and George! Tommy and Wilbur says we're going to meet Charlie Fundy Bill Aimsey and Freddie tomorrow! Tomorrow was also your and Tommy's 2 month friendiversary. You were excited cause you had got you and him matching bracelets. (Something where it had red and white then both of you first initials example: your initials are M.B. So it would be a few beads T.S. Then beads M.B. Beads and those aren't my irl initials they were just random letters I picked) 

Tommy POV:
Tomorrow is my and Y/n's friendaversary. I got her flowers and chocolate! I hope she likes them. We have become really good friends, but I hope we can become more then friends. My feelings for her have grown since we are very alike! Tomorrow we're going introduce Y/n to Charlie Fundy Bill Aimsey and Freddie. Aimsey is excited to meet her and Niki cause she's been waiting to have two more girls into the group. Y/n said she was also excited to meet Aimsey cause she needed someone for her and Niki's trio. We say they are the Queen trio since they can be quite commanding at sometimes. (PLEASE DONT COME AT ME FOR THIS NEXT PART LET ME EXPLAIN SO IN THIS STORY WILBUR AND NIKI ARE PLATONICALLY MARRIED SO DONT COME AT ME FOR SAYING THINGS THAT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AT!!) Then the King trio is Me Wil and Ranboo (Sorry Bill and Freddie😭😭) since Wil and Niki are platonically married Ranboo and Aimsey looks like a platonic relationship and me and Y/n... we don't know yet. Then we have Tubbo and Ranboo (Ranboo again)are coming with us and we all know that they're already platonically married to each other and adopted Micheal. I've been fine with Shroud but he's wondering when he'll get a mom.(WE PRETEND THEY ARE TALKING MOBS OK DONT COME AT ME!!) He usually plays with Micheal if I'm offline and Tubbo or Ranboo are online so he can ask one of them to play with Micheal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I NEED TO START ON A DIFFERENT THING TO EXPLAIN THE AIMSEY AND RANBOO THING
473 words