Arcade

You get dressed into this

(You can change it if you want)And head out to do you hair which looks like this

And head out to do you hair which looks like this

(You can change it if you want)And head out to do you hair which looks like this

(Again you can change it if you want)

You put on some mascara and head to go eat breakfast. You heard from Phil that Kristen was making pancakes. You head out and see pancakes you see Kristen and she says "Good morning N/n I heard your dad was taking you to the arcade." You nod your head in reply and say "Did you hear everything that happened this morning with me and dad?" She shakes her head no even though she probably did. You finish your pancakes and head to the car (Cause Phil was already inside) you get front seat every time because you get a headache in the backseat. He says "It's about a 20 minute drive if your adding traffic." You nod your head while plugging your phone into aux.

𝟙𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Phil says "We're almost there." You nod your head in reply while putting on "Internet Ruined me by Wilbur Soot" you start to sing some parts while Phil chuckles a little while you not knowing your going to meet him. Once you get there you see a tall blonde boy with blue eyes he sees Phil and waves at him he sees you while you and Phil get out of the car. He sees Phil and screams "PHILLLLLLLLLL!!!" My eardrums are annoyed and I reply screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP!" Phil bursts into laughing and starts to fall 3 minutes he calms down and says "Tommy this is my daughter Y/n." Y/n you know him already", he says. You look up to see one of your favorite streamers face looking down from you. Your only a few inches apart (This story you 5'10 and remember Tommy is 6'3) Phil chuckles and says "You two would look like a good couple." You look at Phil blushing and walk over to him cause you barely know Tommy and Tommy barely knows you.

𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

You see Wilbur and look at Phil and say "Is that actually him?" He nods his head cᴀᴜsᴇ he knows he made your day. Wil sees you and you see him you two knew each other so you guys run to each other with open arms. He hugs you first and you hug him back. (Wil is also one of your favorites in the story). You say "Isn't this a surprise Wilby!" You say while chuckling. Tommy was talking with Phil until he heard you say Wilby he screams "WOMAN THATS MY BROTHER!!!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMYINNIT!!!" You yell back. He looks back shocked and he says "How about we restart since I'm being a dick." Everyone besides Tommy looks shocked. "What since I'm most likely going to be seeing this woman in Phil's stream so why not??" He says with a confused face. You chuckle and say "Ok, I'm Y/n and your not that nice as I expected you to be." Wilbur starts to laugh while Phil chuckles. Tommy roles his eyes and takes your hand and takes you to the arcade. Phil and Wil are far behind but he wanted me all to himself to talk and shit. You blush a bit while your holding his hand.

𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Tommy POV:

I realised I grabbed a girls hand while barely knowing her!! Whatever I'm taking her to the arcade. After a bit I realise the whole times we've been holding hands with our finger entwined. I see her blushing and I blush too. Phil and Wil noticed and said "Oooooooooo~." You both didn't let go but she squeezed my hand harder which made me blush a bit more. "Shut the fuck up." I say. They roll their eyes while I take her to a game.

𝔸 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Y/n POV:

I realise that I had my fingers entwined with his but I didn't care I have a crush on him I shouldn't let go. Phil and Wil Dared him to call his crush but he said he didn't have her number maybe it was me? No Y/n why are you thinking of that maybe he didn't know the girl. You let go of his hand feeling a bit upset that you guys had to go. Before you get into he car Tommy walks up to you and says "What's your number I'll text you and I can get your discord later." You look at him and say "My number is (***) ***-**** and my discord is y/u #****." You say bye to Wil and Tommy and get into the car. Phil starts talking but you weren't listening at all you could think about was Tommy and his bright blue eyes. Phil started to scream a bit saying "Y/N!!" You look at him tired and he says "Oh ok you can sleep I'll tell you when we get home." You nod your head and drift to sleep.

𝟚𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

You wake up in your bed to see messages from Tommy on your phone. You named his contact Blue eyed bitch

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
Y/n??
Y/n!!
WAKE UP!!

Tommy shut up I fell asleep in the car now what do you want
Read at 6:30

I want your discord now give it to me

It's Y/u #****

Ok bye

Bye
Read at 9:47
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok this took me a while but I'm ok if I don't post I'm busy at school
926 words