The hate

(Look more cute fanart on Pinterest)

         The next 2 weeks you and Tommy and you decide to stream at his house and say that we're dating. You and Tommy start the stream and say "Hi chat, so me and Tommy have to tell you something!" You look at the viewer count and it was at 106k! "So me and Y/n are dating chat!" Tommy says. Chat says "AWEEEE" or "POG" then Wilbur donates £3 and says "FINALLY YOU LOVEBIRDS!" After a while answering questions you guys end and raided Niki (This is also the stream where Tommy called Niki a badass but without the Minecraft and the people on Discord) . You decided to sleepover at Tommy's house since his house is 30 minutes away from mine and Tommy was lazy too drive. Tommy went back on his computer to play Hypixel. You go on TikTok and see edits of us dating which was very cute until you saw so many hate pages. Like "Oh Y/n is probably was dating him for money/clout!" Or just hate edits. I shed a few tears. Tommy gets off of Hypixel and sees you crying. "Hey hey what's wrong N/n!" You show him the hate videos and hate comments on posts. You never experienced any hate until that confession of you two dating. Tommy decided to stream for like 30 minutes and saying "Hi chat what the fuck is wrong with you guys hating on Y/n just because we're dating ." Everyone puts question marks except this one person. They said "Yea so what if we don't want you dating Y/n one of us fans are better for you!" You were on Tommy's stream and you were a mod so you banned the person who said that. Tommy got a donation saying "Look Tommy we all love Y/n and if you see any hate shit it's not from half of us here so we apologize if someone said shit that's  fucked and we love you too dating!" There 80k views so he decided to raid careously (It's someone who makes art of the Smp) she said "Thank you Tommy for the 80k raid!" And gets off her stream. He comes next to me and gives a hug. "You want to cuddle?" He asks. You nod your head and went to lay down. (We're doing big spoon little spoon shit). "I love you Tommy." You say he replies with "I love you too N/n!". While he said that you fell asleep in his arms and after a bit he does too.

𝟟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I wake up to see Tommy's sleeping with his arm around me. I see my phone and I grab it. The time is 7:23 am. You get out of Tommy's arms and head to the kitchen (We in the apartment/flat). You walk into the kitchen and say "Hi Rue!" She looks at you and says "Wait who are you?? OH SHIT YOUR Y/N!" You chuckle and say "That's me!" "Tommy has told me a lot about you to me and Ash." Your a bit shocked you didn't know that Tommy would talk about you to his roommates (Since you and Eryn didn't have a good relationship). You never told Tommy about you and Eryn's relationship and Eryn hasn't told him too. "We are making fun of Tommy later whether you like it or you like it and you better move in cause I've been waiting for another girl!" You chuckle and say "Ofc I'll make fun of him with you and I'll ask my parents if I can move in!"You get the water then head to Rue and Ash's room to go on Tommy's computer. Rue has left the house already to go to work or something and Ash was sleeping over at someone's house. You knew Tommy's password but you didn't want to invade his privacy so you put your account on there.

𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Tommy POV:
I wake up and see that Y/n isn't in my arms anymore so I go look for her. I found her in Ash and Rue's room on the monitor. She saw me and said "Hi sleepyhead how was your sleep cause I slept fine." I reply with "I slept fine btw where did Rue go?" "She went to work I think." She replies. I got stand behind her while loosely putting my arms around her shoulders and putting my chin on her head. After she was done editing a video she asks "Can I use your shower since I didn't shower last night?" I nod my head. "Great I'm going to streak on of your hoodies!" She said while she runs out the room. I chuckle and go on my monitor. I see she made her account on this so I head to go on mine cause I don't want to invade her privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii y'all these chapter will get shorter and longer at different times but I hope you guys can accept that!
845 words