The moving

(More fanart)
After a while I head home from Tommy's house. Kristen came to pick you up since Phil was grocery shopping. When you guys got home Phil was already there so you wanted to ask them about moving in while dinner. Kristen was making dinner while Phil was ending his stream.

𝟙𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Kristen POV:
"So mum and dad i have to ask..."Y/n said. Oh no what if it was something bad what if she thinks she's adopted what if- my mind was cut off with "Mum? You ok?" Asked by Y/n. I nod my head and then she goes on with "I was wondering if I could move in with Tommy, Rue, and Ash? Hehe...." I look at Phil and he was already looking at me. I could tell by his eyes which were balling out that he was shocked. "Y/n I know your only 17 but you can live with Tommy.." Phil says.

Phil POV:
"Yes we will allow you after your birthday which is in 2 days so you can get to packing." Kristen says. (We say that your birthday is May 10). I can't imagine it. My daughter is growing up so fast. It felt like she was 5 last year and now she's almost 18. I mean she can live with Tommy but she's growing up so fast. I think Kristen feels the same and it's a struggle knowing that our daughter will be moving out. I see Y/n walk into her room smiling after she finished eating . "Atleast she's happy right Kristen?"I say. She nods her head in reply. I could tell she was sad since she loved her daughter so much and her growing up was a struggle to her. I finish eating dinner while Kristen grabs everyone's plates to was the dishes. I go next to her to help and she puts her head on my shoulder. "I'll miss her so much it really feels like she was five last year!" I say. Kristen didn't say anything and was trying to hold back her tears. We finished washing the dishes and I see her walking to Y/n's room. I didn't bother to with her since she probably wanted to talk to her alone.

𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕂𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

Y/n POV:
While I was packing I see Kristen walk into my room. "Hi Mum do you need anything?" I say. She walks up to me and hugs me. I hug her back shedding a few tears while she did too. At this time I was 5'11 only an inch shorter then her and most likely taller then Phil. (I searched up height it turns out Phil is 5'11 and Kristen 6'0 tell me if it's incorrect!) "I'll miss you mum so so much!" I say crying. She kisses my forehead and says "I will miss you too my baby." I could hear under her breath saying something but I couldn't hear it since her tears. (Kristen said "I'll miss you so much that you can't even tell I'm missing you that much.")

2 days later

I wake up around 7:30 and felt something in my hand. It felt like a piece of paper. I sit up and the sunlight from my window was enough light to see what it could say it said "I have food for you on the counter Tommy is going to take you places today then we can celebrate as a family tomorrow. Me and your father are out so we will be back around 4:45.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I posted this in school😒😒

612 words