Chapter 3

~Night time skip ~

When the sun was up in the east, the pair of new fathers woke up by the light seeping into the home. Pigsy woke before Tang, seeing him next to (Y/n) asleep. He got up quietly and made breakfast outside in a kitchen setup. Tang woke up moments later and helped Pigsy with breakfast while Sandy made teas to everyone's liking. He also made tea with (F/f) for the sleeping child.

(Y/n) moved in their sleep and felt no one around them. Causing them to wake up with Tang's scarf in their arm. Looking around to see no one, they felt panic run through their body. (Y/n) jolted up, hastily wrapped the scarf around their shoulder, and walked outside to find the pig demon and glasses man.

An aroma of (F/f) was in the air. It hit their nose and filled the living room.

They decided to follow it, hoping to find one of them. Carefully walking outside to find a campsite. (Y/n) saw one of the people they were looking for but noticed a tall blue skin and orange-bearded man.

The adults notice the child staring at Sandy. Before Sandy could introduce himself, the child was taking a defensive stance toward the blue man. Pigsy jumped in front of them to stop (Y/n) from fighting.

"Woah there, kid. It's okay," he said, "I'm sorry (Y/n). I should have introduced you two. (Y/n) this big softie is Sandy. Sandy, this is (Y/n),"

(Y/n) look at Sandy, who was smiling and waved his hand. "Hi there, (Y/n) is it? Would you like some (F/f) tea?" He asked the little demon, holding a cup of tea.

They hesitated before nodding their head and taking the cup from him. They took a small sip as the adults looked at the child's reaction. (Y/n)'s eyes filled with sparkles as they drank more of the tea.

"This is wonderful!" They say as they finish the tea.

(Y/n) looked up at Sandy with the now empty cup. "Sandy, can I have more tea, please?" Sandy smiled and nodded "Sure thing, little dude!" Pouring another cup for them. Pigsy smiled as (Y/n) drank their tea. The kid was putting down their guard around them.

"I'm guessing to get through to this kid, is through their stomach," Pigsy quietly said as he walked back to the kitchen. Tang was there sneaking a bite to eat. "Like someone else I know." He said before grabbing his spoon and lightly hitting Tang on the head.

Pigsy pushed his husband outside of the kitchen before he took another bite. Tang walked out in defeat towards the van, not noticing a small (f/c) demon following him.

"Tang!" (Y/n) said while tugging his clothes. "Oh, hi (Y/n). How did you sleep?" He asked as he crouched to their height.

"It was great! But you left your scarf behind." They said as they took off the scarf and tried to place it on him. He laughed as they struggled but placed it back on (Y/n). "You can wear it for right now. I'm fine without it." He said.

"Have you met anyone else here?" He asked as he got up. (Y/n) nodded their head. "Yup, I met this large man named Sandy. He gave me amazing tea!"

(Y/n) didn't realize that they instinctively grabbed onto Tang's hand as they talked.

Tang didn't mind, it felt nice to gain the child's trust. Just as (Y/n) handed their drink to Tang to taste, a scream and crash came from inside the van.

Mk screamed, "There's a spider in my bed! It was on me!" bursting out of the van with tears falling from his eyes. This caused (Y/n) to almost drop the cup and hide behind Tang's leg. Tang caught the cup in time and put it on a table.

He looked at (Y/n) and felt the fear and defense of the demon child rising as (y/n) gripped his hand a bit hard.

"(Y/n), you're alright. I'm here." He said. They wanted to protest, but they saw his eyes and reluctantly agreed. He felt the small child hide behind him and hold his hand as the monkey kid ran in their direction.