farewell lovers

Ophelia Merope Riddle

Draco and Jude barged through the door , Draco barely able to lift up Jude's battered body. His once white shirt was ripped and covered with blood, blood was around his mouth and hands. I stood up quickly helping Draco carry in Jude laying his body on my bed.

" Why are you here.. it's not safe. " Jude said he was exhausted and barely able to get the words out.

" I'm fine I promise.. I'll be leaving back home to Hogwarts tomorrow za.. father just had to talk with me about some stuff.." she said her words trailing as she looked concerned for Jude

" We need to clean him up and get him in bed.. it's been a long day " Draco said quietly, looking up at me blood was splatters on his face. My chest felt heavy as the question lingered of whose blood was on them

" what happened.. is this his blood .?" I looked at them sitting beside Jude pulling the ripped blood soaked shirt from his body and tossing it to the floor

" It's.. not mine." He looked at me somberly, his lower lip quivering " it's Carly's.."

A lump in my throat as I spoke made me choke on my words " is that why I seen you earlier?" pitying eyes found his before he looked away " your father's orders. " He said sourly " he found out.. about hornbel and wanted to make her pay."

" I'm so sorry.. it's all my fault " I said softly.. " I didn't know he would make you.. " my voice broke , and wiped my eyes..

" It's okay, she deserved it.. she hurt you.. and Alex " Jude responded flatly " I'm.. embarrassed to ask this but can you two please help me get clean.. I need this blood off of me .. " he pleaded tears swelling up in his eyes

" Of course bud, let's get you the bath.. " Draco said wholeheartedly, a smile on his face

" Don't ever be embarrassed, I'll go and get the bath started.." I smiled softly , leaning down kissing the top of his head the salt from the sweat lingering on my lips

I got up, and made my way to the bathroom. I flipped the light on and moved toward the cabinet to grab a towel and some soap , turning on my heels to make my way towards the bathtub I leaned over turning on the hot water and the cold water halfway feeling it to make sure it wasn't too hot or to cold, and it was just right for him I placed the stopper in the hole and watched as the water filled up the marble garden tub I poured a little of bubble bath into the tub. The bubbles started to form, and I called for the boys to come in.

Draco helped Jude get to his feet supporting him as he walked towards the bathroom sitting him down on a storage bench I had against the wall. I stood up and walked over pulling off his dresses shoes , and socks Jude unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down Draco and I helped him to his feet so he could shimmy out of his pants and boxers and then we lead him to the tub. He stepped in one foot at a time , holding on to us to make sure he didn't fall he slid into the water and it rose up his chest. I reached over turning it off and grabbing a rag, putting soap onto it as Draco stayed down there with us , I slowly glided the rag over his tan skin , cuts and scrapes riddled his body like a map. The bite on his neck , looked Gastly and I made sure to be extra gentle as I ran the towel over it wash the blood from it and his neck he rubbed in facial soap on his face and splashed water on it. The blood rinsing off and the water becoming red tinted. He leaned back in the tub, dark circles sunken under his eyes . Draco ran the soap through Jude's black curly hair , being gentle and making sure to get every inch of it scrubbed . I grabbed a cup from the sink walking back so we could use it to rinse out his hair . His breathing making the water ripple, and he looked at us with sorrowful eyes " I'm so grateful for you guys.. thank you for not abandoning me during this.." Jude's voice spoke softly, trembling.