🖤Oh? What do we have here..🖤

Haha.. why i was thinking about Sama/Kintoru male. (I think this is original i don't know-)

"COUGH" "Cough.."

You were running from somewhere your school finished for now. You have 2 months free to have fun with your Friends.

You were going toward your house to see your dad and mom. But the things were gonna change isn't?.

You saw a man with a long black suit and pants a big black hat with a veil on it and some gloves in his hands his hair was black and short. Everything was black only his skin was white. He was just sitting in a tree.

You just clean his suit and pants and walk away from him. Just thinking he was a statue. But he wasn't a statue.

He see you go and smiled. He was blushing like crazy and smiling he didn't want you to leave. (Sama is tall)

You were gonna leave until you feel two arms hugging you. He was smiling and red but he calm himself.

He was infront of you now grabbing your face.

Sama: Greetings darling.

Y/N: What the actual.. who are you?!

Sama: Oh i forgot to introduce myself what rude of me.. my name is sama/Kintoru.

Sama: Why are you alone here~? You seem pretty lonely..

Y/N: I was going to my house.. can you please let me go?.. Sama?

Sama: Oh my sweetheart i don't think that's possible..

Y/N: Why.. i mean i haven't done anything to you sir-

Sama: My darling you shouldn't have to worry about people who doesn't care about you..

Sama: I'm the only one who needs you.

Sama: You don't have to worry about your problems.. i can show you pleasure~ and love too!

You just start trying to push him away but you can't he was still holding you close to him.

He sit you in his legs and rest your head in his chest. You feel a chain for somewhere. It was from his neck he always feel uncomfortable about it.

You grab a key that you found somewhere and start taking it off. He was surprised that you had that key but he was happy at the same time.

You finish of taking it off and throw it somewhere. He kiss your cheek and rest his head in shoulder smiling. Like a thanks.

Sama: Oh my dear Y/N why don't you hug me? I'm comfy as a pillow.

Y/N: Are you sure you want that Sama?.

Sama: Of course! Everything that means you i adore it.

Y/N: Okay then..

You hug him and rest your head in his chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

He grab a spirit and put it in your hair. The butterfly was lighting. You just stared at the spirit smiling.

He just smiled and give you a kiss in the head.

( 🦋💕)