" A needy man "

A- (I don't know what to put on the tittle i'm sorry-)

This was requested by: F4cky0ub777ch thanks for this request! I was actually going to do a kaito x reader again-

🍋Kaito x F reader. (Lemon)🍋

(If you see any error please forgive me- i just notice the request in the middle of the night-)

This have sexual actions and activity's and some cursed words.

If you had already read the warning you are free to enjoy this.

Kaito was outside looking for food. He came back after some hours of searching food for his wife. He open the door smiling with some bags of food in his hands.

He go toward his room and saw you changing your kimono for another one more comfy.

You wanted to receive him with a soft and nice hug. He likes when you hug him when he retunrs home.

You were almost finish to put your new kimono until you feel two arms behind you.
It was kaito he was smirking.

Y/N: Oh hello dear do you came early actually..

You said surprised and blushing because he never comes early and because he was staring at your body.

Kaito: Actually yeah.. i never saw your body before.. it's actually handsome to be true.

Y/N: Wait K-Kaito what are you doing?..

He pin you in his bed and start kissing you and taking his shirt off. You just continue kissing him back until he take off your kimono.

His tongue and your's were all wet and he enjoy seeing your face all red and confused.

Kaito: Awh.. my darling haven't you see me like this before right?.

Kaito: Well.. why not having a first time in this Huh?.

He start kissing your neck and giving you some bites on the process. You start moaning and hold him closer.

He was enjoying that you wanna do that with him. Because he wasn't sure if you feel comfortable doing that.

He start touching your legs and licking it toward your brat. He start kissing you again deeply and taking it off for you.

You start whimping when you feel that he start kissing your b00bs and licking it and start getting wet.

Kaito: I'm glad that you are enjoying this with me Y/N I actually think you wouldn't like it.

Y/N: I actually wasn't expecting it from you but that doesn't matter right now my love~?

He blushed a bit with your comment and just smiled at you pulling you closer to his chest.

He take off your panties and start touching your pussy and rubbing it. And start to get wet kaito finger was almost wet and your pussy too. He let you hug him so he can continue doing his work to make you feel pleasure.

He put his finger inside your pussy and start getting wet. He start hearing you cum from satisfaction. He slowly take off his finger from your pussy and just kiss you slowly touching your face with his other hand.

You grab his hand and continue kissing him.
He put again his shirt and sweater and you your kimono.

He was already tired but he enjoy that you feel pleasure about it.

You just give him a sweet smile and hug him. He wrap his arms around you and kiss your cheek.

(Sorry if this was short- but i hope you enjoy it!) I was trying to do this in the middle of the night because i couldn't sleep but i erase it-