♥️"I'm sorry sister..-"💙

(💙-Mio/♥️-Rin)

(TW: Yelling , Cannibalism , blood)

.Backstory.

-You were a normal person who lived in a tiny town with some people. There was two girls one named Mio the younger one and Rin the Older one.

Mio was a young lady. Blue kimono , black long hair and black eyes.

She was kind like her Sister in some terms. She was saving money for her and her sister. Even if it was a secret she asked you nicely to keep the secret.

You accepted withouth any problem.

💙: Please Y/N keep the secret in your heart i want this to be a surprise for Rin.

Y/N: Of course i will Mio don't worry i won't tell your Sister.

💙: Thank you so much Y/N I promise I would pay you back when i finish this gift!

Y/N: There's no need to do that Mio i want you to be happy as long as i can.

The girl hug the boy/girl with a sweet smile in her face. Rin stared at her and her friend angry and with another emotion that she can't control..

.Rin ♥️ Pov.

"What did i do?.. i just heard it's a secret."

"Is this what i deserve..?"

"We didn't have eat from weeks.. and if she eat withouth me?".

" WHY?!"

Mio give you the bag of money so you can save if for me. You put some money on it so she can buy enough food for some weeks.

💙: Here! I'm sure you are the correct person that i can trust!

Y/N: Oh thanks for trusting me Mio. Let me put some money.

💙: Oh it's 500 yens! Thank you so much Y/N!

She give you a hug again and make her Sister blood boil. She thought she was manipulating you for her own selfish needs.

" She is using Y/N... SHE IS MANIPULATING THEM/THEY!"

She left to work so she can save some money to go with her Sister to eat. Rin go toward you. You hide the bag of money in your pocket and smiled at her.

She was trying to don't seem angry or jealous about her own Sister. She just wanted your love that's all.

End of backstory. (Now time of the death)

♥️: Oh good evening Y/N..
Her voice sounded angry but you ignored that fact.

Y/N: Greetings Rin! How it was your day?.

♥️: Normal as always thanks for asking my dear friend.

Y/N: So..? Do you need something Rin?.

♥️: Oh don't worry i just wanted to have some time with you if that doesn't bother you..

Y/N: That doesn't bother me at all! You can feel free to talk to me any time you want.

♥️: You are to sweet and lovely for talking with me like this and to everyone too.. i'm glad to see you happy this day.

Y/N: Oh Well thank you!

Y/N: Well i have to go i need to work see you soon Rin!

♥️: O-oh.. bye Y/N!

The girl waved the guy/girl smiling. But that smile would dissapeard today.