📚"Are you looking for something?"📚

You escape from the hotel and go toward a palace. You open the doors and saw a big library. Everything was kinda elegant.

You looked for the key that you need for the door. There was a book that actually you wanted to search for.

And why not looking for it in that place?
You grab the ladder and go upstairs to look for the book that you wanted. It was kinda high than what you expect.

You almost grab it until you feel that something was making you stand in the air.

It was a neck and a really big one. It was grabbing you by your waist. You just grab the book and stared at the neck.

A face appeared it was from a lady. Black medium hair , white skin and a blue kimono with long sleeves and white flowers as a design.

Megumi: Oh hello sweety! Sorry if i took you by surprise..

Megumi: Did you grab the book that you wanted?.

The lady asked smiling. You just stared at her scared trying to say yes.

Y/N: Y-yes..

Megumi: Oh don't be scared of me dear i'm not gonna hurt you.

She put you down and sit you in a chair. She sit next to you and open the book for you.

You start reading it with her. She was smiling and staring at the door so no one could distract you from your reading.

Expect from her to be hugging you and behind in her chest until reading. She can make you tea or coffe.

Megumi: Are you comfy or do you need a pillow dear?.

Y/N: No i'm okay-

Megumi: Oh what rude of me my name is Megumi. What's your's darling?.

Y/N: Y/N (Your name).

Megumi: Oh that's a sweet name actually.

Y/N: Thank's your's too!

Some months passed and you and her become a partner. She actually comforts you about everything you could feel down.

You were reading a book in the middle of the hallway drinking some grape juice. It was cold outside so you wear a sweater.

You could feel that someone was staring at you. It was Megumi but with some cookies that she made for you and her.

Megumi: Y/N dear do you want some cookies that i made for us?.

Y/N: Sure! I actually finish of reading my book actually.

Megumi: Ok then.. oh Y/N you are shaking are you okay?.

Y/N: Ye-Yeah.. i'm perfectly okay!

You were shaking because the air was cold of the library but you didn't want to bother her because she likes when the library is cold.

Megumi: Oh are you cold because of the air? I can turn it off if you want.

Y/N: No! It's okay i know you like when it's like this.

Megumi turn off the air and put the controler in the table.

Megumi: Sweetheart you know that it doesn't bother me if you ask me to turn it off i already tell you.

Y/N: If you say so..

She put you closer to her chest to give you a soft hug. You hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

Megumi: Awh so sweet like always Y/N..

You give her a smile and just wait to fall asleep.

(Sorry if it's short literally the idea that i have in my mind died-) I actually forget..