Chapter 4

Please vote and comment on my story.

"What do you mean you can't find her?." Marcus growled loudly.

Marcus was pastering around his study with anger, he was piss off he could not find his daugther not that he care for her or was worried about her well being but because of his selfish reasons, he knows his plans won't work if she was missing, thats why he has do all his possible best to find her.

"My king, we have searched for her everywhere but we would not find her and there was no trace of any foot print due to the rainfall it washed off every foot print the guard replied. Feeling scared the king might punish them, he knows they tried there best.

"You stupid bamboos, what are you trying to tell me that you could not locate were my daughter is hiding, you all must be kidding. If you don't find her before night falls i am going to rip off all your heads and feed them to the lion, do i make myself clear". Marcus said with annoyances, how could they have the gut to tell me they can't find my daughter i will deal with everyone of them if they don't find that little brat, they are going to pay with their precious life. He smirk to himself.

"Yes my lord" he bowed and walked away hoping they find her soon.

The king has a bad temper and anytime he gets furious he could do something transcend, he was know as the "wicked tiger", he has no feelings or sympathy for his fellow people. His heart is like a strong stone which can not be broken by anything.

"My lord you don't have to be furious, am sure they will find her". Phlip's tired to assured him.

Phlip's was closer to marcus. They meet when marcus travel gardenous to forget the pain and hurt he felt when he saw the woman he loved getting married to his best friend, phlip promised to help him get the revange he wanted but in return he will marry his daughter. Since then they were closer to each other he helps in carry out Marcus evil plan, his just as evil as marcus.

"That stupid daughter of mine wants to destroy all my plans and effort, but i won't let that happen, " he sighed heavily. Feeling frustresd about all the whole issued.

"No my lord. Have faith everything will work out well they will find your daughter and bring her back to you," he tried to calm him down.

"She is just useless like her mother, no different between them," he spat out with hatred.

"But i thought you love her and you saw something in her that made you choose her", he replied with mockring tone. He knows marcus never loved sarah mother not that she is not preety, she is everything a man want's but because he thought she will give him a son but instead she gave birth to a girl , marcus grow hatred for her from that day.

"No, i never loved her what i felt for her was not loved."

"But....." he was silence by the sudden action of marcus.

"Enough" i don't want to talked about that again, he roared.

"Okey my lord. What about the prince?" phlip's asked trying to reduce the tension in the room. He knows not to mess up with marcus when his angry.

"I have plans for him." marcus answred.

"Hmmm, do you mind to share it with me.

"Of course, after the prince marry my daughter and the deal is sealed, i will plot away to kill him and take over his kingdom."

"Aye, but the prince is very smart, i don't think it will be that easy" phlip's replied.

"I know, but let's wait untile then, after that she would be all yours." he smirk evily.

Suddenly one of the guard batched into the study dragging an old man alonged with him.

"Am sorry my king for disturbing, but i caught these old man stealing from the supplies ordered to be kept inside the werehouse," the guard said.

"My king please forgive me, i have nothing to offer to my poor family, the high rate of tax has made me lost all my goods, i and my family are staving to death please have marcy." He pleaded seriously.

"You can starve to death, for all i care. Now listen to me you old hagged man, for breaking the laws of the land, it gose with punishment, you either choose. do you pay with your life or should all your fingers be caught off so you can't steal again?" he said with annoyances. He enjoying doing these.

"Please have mercy. the punishment is too harsh, if i die or my fingers are caught off how would i feed my family" he was crying bitterly, who will take care of his family if he die.

"I don't care. Choose one, or do you want me to choose for you." he guffaws.

"Okey my lord, i don't want to die" he replied.

"Then you have choosen your punishment", guard, "take these man out cut off all his finger so he won't be able to steal again, have i made myself clear" he order.

"Yes my king". The guard replied.

"No, no, please your majesty, please i beg you, dont do these, please what would happen to my family" the man begged.

But king marcus harden his heart,

"Take these disgusting old man out of here now." he shouted angrly.

The guards dragged the poor old man out.

And for you my dearest daughter prepared for your own punishment.