Chapter 5

Please vote and comment on my story.if i recieved 10vote on these chapter, i will upload soon.

I woke up feeling serious pains on my head, it took time for my sight to adjust to my sorrandings, i became pale when i notice these was not my room, these room was very small but well funished the walls were painted blue which have the same colour with the rug, the bed was small but comfortable it look like a guest room, I contemplate to be sure I was not dreaming, but it look real or have i been kinapped? i asked myself, am sure dad won't pay any money he would be happy that am gone. I felt my chest tightened at the thought of that, I know he never loved or care about me I can't imagine how a father could be so heartless to his daughter. I tried to take my mind of that and concentrate on my current situation. it was so difficult for me to remember what happen it seems like half of my memory has been blank, and why i end up here but the only thing i could remeber was a pair of gray eyes before i black out.

My heart stated beating fast my palm became sweety was he the one that brought me here. I tried to look around but my heart stoped when i sppoted him seating beside the window stearing outside, am sure he was not aware that i have woken up.

I took that opptunity to stand up but i was weak, i shouted when the pains grip my body, he turned, i freezed at that i was seeing those gray eyes looking at me, i know i will never forget those eyes i tried to hide the blush that was crepping on my with my black hair.

"finally you are awake, i was scared you won't make it" Luke said happily, he has been worried, he has stayed by her side all through, he don't even know why. he has saw her in a bad shape and that hurt him, he don't know what happen but he was sure its not something good but that his least of worrys.

"What do you mean by that" i replied frowning. I was confuse, I could see that he was really concern about me that melt my heart nobody have ever cared for me or even been concern about me, that's so sweet of him I said to myself.

"You have been in coma for two days now due to the high fever you suffered from"

"what! no it can't be", i started shaking with fear i am sure my father is going to kill me if he finds me, but i can't let him hurt these people who help me because am sure he is searching for me and i know what his cable of doing, I won't let that happen.

luke sat beside her when he saw fear and pain in her green eyes.

"Are you okay, why are you scared is any thing wrong" damian said with a worried tone. he was worried, he could see how pale she was like if she has seen a ghost or something and that scares him, he knows something is terribly wrong.

"Am sorry, i have to go", i relised immedatly i was not putting on my cloth, I felt embarrass did he saw me naked at the thought of that made me blush. am sure my face is as red as a tomatoes."please can you help me with my cloth"? i pleaded.

He brought it for me, and turn back so I can put on my cloths, what a gentleman he was.

"Am through, you can turn around",

"Am sorry if i scared you or make you feel comfortable, but you have to stay you are not fulling heal" damian was feeling sad, he thought he would have time to talked to her and get to know each other but he was wrong now she is going who knows when they will cross part again.

"Am sorry, i have to go unless my......." i stoped when i relised what i was about to say, I don't want him to know about my true identity not yet. I don't trust anyone except myself, I have learn the hard way to deal with life that's what keep me going.

"Unless what", Luke was confused he don't understand why she was acting so strange, what's is these girl hiding, I don't really get it, I don't except her to tell me all her secret but at least let her to be sincere with me.

"Am sorry i can't", i quickly ran out of the house before i do something foolished and regret it latter.

"Please wait at least what is your name".

i turned back, i stear at those beautiful gray eyes which i have fallen in love with, how could i say no to him, but I can't tell him not now nor ever.

"I am sorry", i blurted out, with that i ran toward my horrible home, awaiting my fate.

"What is she doing, why is she running she is not yet fulling heal for God sake," my mum said panicking. she treat everyone equally even if your not her child, she is so kind.

"It's okay mum, she will be alright, let's go in" i replied trying to calm my mum but i don't know if she will be okay or not I understand her, she is acting so strange and that hurt, I save her she own me her life.

I arrived at my uncle place with my mum, though it was not a big house but i love it that way, it's not hidden as my former house it was open filled with children and family's the market was close the river was at the back of the house, the garden was planted with different flowers the forest was not far either. The place was so lovely. I decied to go for a tour to check out the forest, i was walking through the forest, because i love nature, i enjoy going for hunt it was my favorite and it help me take off my mind from all the nightmare I had. i hard a strange sound, i kept walking, i saw a girl sobing, why would a beautiful girl be in the forest crying i thought to myself, i tried to know why she was alone in the forest but when i touched her shoulder she jumped up in fear her eyes were red i felt pity for her, i tried to talk to her but she fainted before I open my mouth.

"Luke are you alright, i have been talking to you but you not answering it seems your far away." my mum said feeling annoyed,

"Am sorry mum, so many things on my head now, what were you saying", I told my mum the truth, so many things eating me up first my nightmare and second the masterious girl, it was too much to take in.

my mum sighed.

"I said the king daughter has been  missing for two days now, its all over the town now",

i was shocked, it can't be I know for such the mystery girl can't be the king daughter, the king daughter can't be in the forest all alone its impossible. "Whats her name mum"?

"for God sake Luke how to you expect me to know I just arrived newly and why should that border you", my mum frowned and the same time was supicious, my mum maybe something overprotective it really annoyed me.

"Nothing!" I know she will never believe that. but I pray she buy that and not ask to much questions.

"I know you really hiding something from me I can sences that",

"Mum am sure its really nothing please don't push further" I pleaded.

"Okay am sorry, go take your bath so you could join me to prepare dinner before your uncle comes back" my mum said.

"Thanks mum" I really I appreciate, I kiss her on the cheek.

what a sweet mun i have. am so lucky to have her as a mother. my mind went back to the mysterious girl I hope she is not the king daughter I said to myself.

Please vote and comment, i really need your feedback, and i will upload fast.