Proloque

Proloque

I found myself in the same castle that i kept dreaming for the past 20 years of my life, but it seems different, each of  the walls looked cracked, the traditional mark written on those walls by each great Kings who ruled was vanished, I looked around confused. I thought  my mind was playing trick on me or maybe i was loosing it this time. Won't be surprised, because these dream has been tormenting  God knows i can't remember how it started. I contemplated if i was on my right senses, walking to trace my hands on those roughed walls which looked very angry ready to take revenged. My shoes cracked on the marbled floor disturbing the sweet innocent birds which flew away living me all alone in the castle it was as quit as a grave yard or worse than a grave yard, the source of light was the big bright moon, i could hear my breath which was coming out fast, touching the walls I could hear the sound of swords, cry, and pains, the smell of blood,betrayal,love filled the atmosphere choking me to death. I had to move away from that position, everything felt real. I closed my eyes to calm my nerves down "Something is not right  here",  i whisper to myself. Scanning the whole castle i spotted a particular side it was like a hidden passage, i haven't notice that. Out of curiosity i decided to figure it out, i walked towards the hidden passage, a cold shiver shoot through my body due to the sudden fear which over took me. I tried to stop but i couldn't, i don't know if am been controlled by an unseen forces, the closer i was the more i get scared. It felt like someone was trying to speak to me, deep inside me i knew its something good, something that will help me figure out these dreams.