chapter 6

"Luke what a nice name", I thought to myself his really a caring guy, I own him my life for saving me am going to repay him some day. what really amaze me was his eyes they are so beautiful and rare to see am sure many girls want him am no match to them is not that am ugly or ashamed of myself but the scars on my body can scare any human being away from me and that make me really sad.

I really like Luke that those not mean am in love with him or something like that, I can't fall in love now I was emotionally hurt before I dont want it to repeat it self again, I don't want to be hurt am already suffering and its too much for me to handle i can't add more to my pain. I tried to push the thought away and concentrate on my corrent situation

I ran as fast i could, my leg were pleading for me to stop but i could no my mind was forcus on returning home, my temperature was high my vision was blur, my blood was boiling fast i could hear the sound of my heart beating erectic. My breath was coming out fast, i know what that wicked father of mine can do he can hurt innocent people if he feel furstrated and angry which am sure he is.

I can't let him do that especially to my nanny he know she is the only one who was very close to me and care for me, he might think she helped me elude he may torture her untile she pass out. i can endure the the torture but for my nanny she can't she is already aged the thought of that made me increase my speed.

I ran into the kitchen without caring if people were steering at me or not, everyone was surprise to see me i know i took them by surprise but who cares . All the maids were quiet and sad which was rare that scared me the more, i tried to calm myself before i speak.

"Where is my nanny", I shouted with anger. I felt my tears droping from my eyes i wiped it off with the back of my palm these not the time for me to cry i need to be strong. When no one respond i know what there silent means, i quickly dash out to my father study  i know he would be very furious but that won't stop me , all i want is my nanny he took my mother away from me and i wont let him do the same to my nanny.

I opened the door with annoyance.

"Where is my nanny"? I hissed with venom, "what have you done to her"? I could see the pure hatred he has for me if not of his evil plan for me i would be dead.

In a twinkle of an eyes i received a hard slap on my face i lost my balance and fell contacting my back on the floor, i stand up quickly for once i tried to be bold but when i saw the evil in his eyes, i felt weak. He hold me tight on my throat my eyes popping out from there socket, i felt my life was slipping away from me and i was glad because i always wish to die and rest from all these torture.

"I will torture her, and make sure she die a hard death. She would pay for every moment i was frustrated you would hear her scream of anggoning i would make sure of that and when she died i would feed her bones to the dogs that would be your punishment". Every words he said was filled with venom and i know he meant it.

He pushed me hard on the floor and work out, i screamed in pains i could feel a warm liquid on my face i know it was my own blood. My life was slowly sliping away from me i smiled knowing i can have peace before darkness took over me.

I know the chapter is short, I promise the next chapter would be long. Remember to comment and vote it would be highly appreciated.