Goddess of Passion

The kingdom of Valencia. It was a kingdom that was in the midst of a war with the Draconians, but in a last-ditched effort to save all she could, from the end of the war and any of those who wish to escape to protection, the Goddess of Passion created a barrier around a little town and made it so that only those of pure heart are able to enter.

It has been many many long years after the war was finally over with. The people in the town thrived from the Goddesses protection and were able to live within the safe confines of the barrier with no worries that monsters would ravage the buildings, the children kidnapped, or even the portal to the goddess compromised.

The long war that was fought and the many lives lost that day had faded to legend. Though it has passed, it's memories lived on within the books in the town's library.

But there was a prophecy.

During the growing threat of evil, where the balance would be upset, a Man of the Village will arrive to settle the balance and restore peace to the land.

It's no secret that the Man of the Village would turn out to be born within the town that the Goddess had protected, and of the selection of the boys in the village...there was really only one boy born.

(F/N) (L/N).

A boy with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, born during the time where peace was at it's peak. He grew up with a loving mother and a very playful aunt. Having heard of the legend of the "Man of the Village", they had managed to balance the good things; teaching him kindness and compassion, the good feelings he'd feel by helping other people, and raising him like he were their sons (more with the aunt than the mother). Along with that, he had grown to become a childhood friend to a girl who had arrived in town with her older sister. With the compassion that he had learned, he managed to become quick friends; playing hide-and-seek, running around, and getting into little bits of trouble.

He even made quick friends with the others in town! From shopkeepers to librarians, and even the bartenders and barmaids. His lessons in good will and passion got him on their good sides, and he had made more and more friends, though not on a level as the girl who entered the town with her sister.

Overall, the boy was raised knowing the good things, thanks to his mother and aunt. He had become so compassionate to everyone that he would find himself headfirst into whatever problem they had. Whether it be a simple trip to a store or moving barrels upstairs, (F/N) would find himself helping out all he could.

From afar, the goddess watched on. Hiding the portal to her location within the town itself, the goddess was able to see everyone under her protection and she could see the boy running around to help out. No doubt she could see that he was going to be the "Man of the Village", she was even more happy than what she had hoped for.

She found herself watching over him, until the day finally came.

The day that the prophecy would come to fruition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though the 18 year-old (F/N) was told he was the "Man of the Village", he didn't feel any different than before. He was asked, however, to train with his childhood friend and his sister to be faster and stronger, so that he could protect the village.

What he didn't know was that the many years he spent helping everyone was building up to a start with his true task, a task fitting for the only boy in the village protected by the Goddess.

(F/N) woke up one morning and got up. He was asked to help his aunt clear out the stones in her yard. They had been there, but it was this day that his aunt wanted them gone, so he needed a shovel in order to upturn them and roll them into the woods.