Cannons

Requested by IvoAzevedo21

He was fine with any, but the choice of character was made on my Discord.

--------------------

There isn't a single place on Earth as crazy and as ridiculous as Meet N' Fuck Metropolis. As the name would imply, it's a city, though it might as well be one, large red light district. It feels as if every guy in this entire city has fucked a girl, no matter if they're familial or not. It's certainly not a very normal place to live in. And not really a good place for a girl if they decide to move in, it is absolutely likely that they are gonna be blackmailed, bribed, or are bargained into doing sexual favors for other people.

And that kind of thing could slowly seep over into the next few towns, which have already begun to change their names.

It's as if it's some evil mastermind's plan to have an entire world succumb to sex.

Or perhaps some goddess's plan to end wars by everyone having sex (the kind which everything is consensual).

But this big city is just simply a pervert's paradise! Almost all the women in this town have huge tits and asses! The number one talk of every person's mind, with any sort of comic book movie talk or some random, political mumbo jumbo coming in third or fourth, or whatever. If your goal in this town was to make some friends, then you might have some luck.

Or perhaps this city isn't as it's shown. Not every girl is some random slut, not every guy is a fuckin' pervert. If you can look past the mounds of flesh attached to their chest or their ass, or look through the lecherous gaze that the guys have, they have jobs of their own and they have managed to get far in life. But if feels that the girls have done a lot more than guys, since they're more focused on their jobs and such and not worried about getting dick.

But at the same time, the guys pull their weight as well; officers, politicians, superheroes...okay, they've had at least three sexual encounters, but they have done their jobs.

Oh yeah, I don't think I've even mentioned the "hero" part, but it's true! They have a big ass tower in the city, even the villain has one as well.

But I digress, even with all this, there are those who do their jobs and are doing their best to get by, though they're a bit more vulgar with it than anyone else in the world.

Of the guys that aren't perverted assholes that pull out their dick at the sight of a girl, there was one boy who was a bit more well-mannered than the others.

(F/N) (L/N).

Your average, everyday college student. Taking a major in journalism and managed to have joined a fraternity (Delta Iota Kappa), he hopes to become a newspaper writer and move out of this city. Start in a small town and then work his way up.

You wouldn't believe it if you met him, but he's the son of a detective and a former-exotic dancer. And he was raised with manners and respect, he loved his father and mother despite all the things they did before they settled down, and he was able to make them proud before they passed away.

During his time in school, he's seen typing away at his laptop, sending emails back and forth with his employer, and has been trying to get a school paper started on campus so he can start ironing out any kind of problems that will arise when he starts writing for a paper.

When he's not in school, he's hanging out with his "friends" and essentially chilling and relaxing.

The "friends" he has is actually just some of the guys from the fraternity he's in. They're not on bad footing, or are fuckin' dicks to each other, it's more of a "we-mind-our-own-business" kind of relationship.