Yuri x Male Reader

You needed to act quick, and you had to stop her. Getting the chance to be alone with Yuri, you heard her confession, all the things she's done, and the uh...pen situation. You were told that you were enabling Yuri, and that she's got a thing for...uh...cutting herself as a kind of fetish.

So you could imagine the possible outcome when she asked if you accepted her confession or not.

To be honest, you did have a crush on her when you saw her, and there were a few things you'd have to help her with.

You gave her your answer; by pinning her to the wall and kissing her lips. Yuri's eyes widened in shock as you were very forward with your action, her heart pounded and thumped, her face burning bright red as a smile slowly formed on her lips.

Thankfully, you took the knife away from her and got it far away from her.

And that's where it would've ended, but Yuri wanted more.

Hooking her leg behind your foot, and knocking you onto your back, you grunted as you hit the ground, before looking up and seeing Yuri look back down at you, showing that's she's succumbed to the lust and her hormones controlled her body.

Yuri, with that crazed smile and heavy blush, you saw her panting while hearts formed in the pupils of her eyes. She grinded her hips against your crotch, looking at you while softly moaning.

I think Yuri has fallen too deep in the lust pool to speak, there's so many things going through her mind, but suffice to say she's gotten crazy. The only thing going through her mind is the word "Mine!"

Her crazy panting, her wide eyes, at this point she would've done something really terrible. At least here, I think she's gonna do something less terrible. She then reached forward and ripped your school uniform open, revealing your chest to her. She then got a chance to feel your flesh up and down, before eventually gripping your pants and fishing your dick out.

When it came out, Yuri saw that it was slowly getting harder and harder, losing the softness that it had, so to help get it hard, she ripped her uniform open and took your hands, making you grope her tits. While she made you move your hands to grope her boobs, she continued to grind against your dick, the juices of her pussy soaking out and onto her thighs, which was coating your slowly erecting dick.

Then, an even better idea entered Yuri's crazed mind.

She stood up and quickly discarded her skirt and panties, showing her dripping wet pussy. With that out of the way, she lowered her pussy over your face so your mouth was pressed against her pussy. Yuri softly moaned as she felt it, reaching down and pressing her hands against your chest before she started to move her hips forward and back. She moaned as she rocked her hips over your face, your mouth and nose rubbing against her pussy, before she leaned down and took your dick into her mouth. She quickly bobbed her head, no slow foreplay or anything like that, just instantly going all the way down. She moved her hips and bobbed her head, softly moaning as she felt your dick getting harder and harder in her mouth, getting to a point where she was starting to gag from how hard your dick was getting.

With your dick hard, Yuri backed away and started to pepper it with kisses, licking it like it's a popsicle, before standing up and hovering her pussy over your dick.

Not even going slow, Yuri instantly slammed herself down on your dick, taking it in its entirety. Blood came down from Yuri's pussy getting all over your crotch before she started to bounce up and down your dick. She was moaning loudly, looking down at you while her tits bounced, planting her hands on your chest to help herself go faster. The one thing you could grip is her hips, but you couldn't really add anything since Yuri quickly took charge.

"Oh God, Yuri!" You said as you felt your end drawing near. "I-I'm about to burst!"

Yuri didn't respond. She was in too deep with the lust that she didn't care, she went faster and faster before she sank all the way down, causing you to dump your load inside Yuri's body. With so much held back, the moment you came was when it overloaded the inside of Yuri's body and some spilled out onto your crotch.

You let out an exasperated sigh as you relaxed against the ground, tired from the amount of work Yuri put on your body. You then sat up and looked to Yuri, seeing her eyes still wide and crazed.

"Come one, (F/N)~" Yuri began. "We've got the club to ourselves for the weekend~ Let's keep going~"

-----------------------

Huh....crazy Yuri? Check.

Maybe there's gonna be a story with all of them, I don't know yet.

See you guys later!