POV: Lee

He knew I was here. 

I silently sprinted around a nearby fence, and pressed my body up against it breathing heavily. Azazal. The one man who I prayed they wouldn't send.

I could hear his footsteps growing near within the second. Frantically searching around for an escape, the blood rushed out of my face. I gulped. "LEE! You stupid, Ignorant child..." He spat. "I know you are out here, and I WILL find you." 

Everything came flooding back...He ended my Mother and now he wanted to do the same with me. I can't let them down...not now...not after everything that man had done! My blood boiled.

Standing up, I ran into the open. "AZAZAL!" I stood straight up, meeting his one good eye. "If you want me so bad, come and get me!" 

He smirked. "Finally, you've come to your senses."

 He lunged, a giant compared my smaller self. I just dodged his large fist aimed at me. "Hah!"

"Oh, I was just getting warmed up," He cracked his mammoth fist and swung it in my direction. 

Thrown down on the floor like a discarded toy, I lifted my half-lidded eyes to see him sneering victoriously down at me. My heart throbbed...he stalked closer getting ready for another blow.  I forced my weak legs to pick myself up, reminding myself what I was fighting for. Every pain, every wound was only a dull throbbing now. I wanted to kill this man.

Suddenly on instinct, I wrapped my hands around his neck, he stumbled back in shock, his body squirming in every direction until it was purple and swelling.

I punched him. "For my Mother! For my Father!" Tears streaming down my face, "And THIS! This is for ruining my life!" By the time I was finished he was barely conscious, the man that I saw just a few seconds ago was now a child whimpering like a vulnerable child. I smiled heinously into his vulnerable eyes. I wanted to- 

"ENOUGH!"

I hit the hard stone with a crack. My breath coming out in short gasps as my lungs cried out for air. Hot blood trickled down my face, the world falling away as I drifted into darkness, the thick liquid trapping me in its darkness.