Chapter Eleven *

Kaneki's POV

Beeping sounds fill the cold, stale air.
"HURRY GET HER KIDNEY! HES GOING TO DIE!"
"But.." The nurse nervously responds.
"NO BUTS! SHE'S OUR LAST HOPE!"

Kaneki. I was so stupid.. I should of been the one to get hurt from the ghoul.
I should have been the one who was screaming in pain, fingers clutched to my neck.
I guess I wasn't there for you..
Sorry Kaneki, will you ever forgive me?

I open my eyes, the smell of disinfectant stings my nose.
I hear birds and chatter happening outside of the room, I could also hear sobs yet I do not understand why.
As I look around, my eyes adjust and I realise that I am sitting in a hospital bed; in a hospital room.
Here for reasons that I don't know and I want to find out.
"Kaneki Ken?" Someone walks into the room, in a white coat.
This is too much white to handle in a short amount of time.
I rub my eyes and reply with fatigue "yes?"
"How do you feel? " The doctor comes forward to inspect.
"I feel good, just.. Why am I here?"
"Oh.." He strokes his white moustache and turns around.

Doctors POV

He forgot what happened to him.. How could this be possible? Well it's quite understandable, i suppose.
The damage that was done was quite severe; the way he looked when he came into the hospital, I can not believe he is still alive. He looked dead, zombie-like even.
The thing that amazed me was how his heart was still beating normally yet he was dying.
Kaneki Ken is quite the miracle.

"You need to go home now, you've been resting for a month. We need more room for other patients" I heard another doctor say to him.
It was so hard to listen to it - to let him go.
He could die, but if he survived what happened before he can survive this. Right??
"Yes, i understand." kaneki replies to the doctor.
He gets up and takes his change of clothes, after changing he thanks everyone, including me and leaves.
I know that he doesn't know something that will change his life for the good or bad.
Kaneki, you're a ghoul.

Kaneki POV

I feel weak,my body is straining to move but i need to get out if here.
I'm so hungry yet I don't know what to eat.
In my mind, I wanted pudding but in my heart, I wanted blood.

A/n: a crap chapter but oh well.

~ stay strong and cute ~

Edited: 23:7:16