The first Letter

"At 12 midnight,Everything is quiet..The night sky is dark..the world is silent..The ghosts go to and fro at that time..."
Me,Aparal and Jones were awake.
Others were sleeping soundly.Me and Aparal were looking through the window.
Outside was dark and fierece.The road was
deserted.At that time....the window near us opened by itself although it was locked.
We saw a girl on the roadside.She was still a kid and had long hair wearing a black dress.She was holding a teddy bear.She was away from us but we can hear her chuckling and waving her hand at us.We three saw her.She wasn't running but moving without using anything.Her chuckling became louder and louder.Then,the ghost shouted out loud.

Then,I was awake from the dream...
I sighed"What a relief"
As soon as I woke up...
I checked outside the window and the girl was there chuckling and waving her hand at us like in my dream.She came across the road.She was hit by a car but she came acrossed it.I woke Aparal and Jones up and they both saw it.She was heading to the door of the coach.She came across the door without opening.
"Then,she pointed us with her finger with long nails.Then,the blood came out from her nails and tore a piece of her clothes.Then she wrote a letter and gave us.She gave us a terrible smile and was looking us with her red eyes""
Then,she disappeared....

The letter was like a problem to solve.
At the front of the letter,the alphabets were written.They were P.I.T.W.....
At the back of it,some of the alphabets were written too..They were P.W.A.T.H

That was terrified.We three were looking at it and solving by ourselves but we couldn't.The more we thought about that the more our brain got complicated. Then,we woke all our friends up and told what hadhappened.Everybody was amazed but they didn't believe at first.
But that was lucky.Jones took photos when the ghost was on the coach.He showed all of our friends.Then,everybody started to believe it.

We stopped at a restaurant ...
I took the letters to our table to discuss
Suddenly,Steven grabbed the bible from his bag.He found out some words.
The first words
*youth hostel*
The second words
*Picture in the chest"
The third words
*Pregnant woman'
Steven:Here is the answer.It can be!

Kelvin:Come on,Man!It might be coincidence.Nobody is sure.

Aparal whispered:He is so hardbitten.
We all chuckled.
Suddenly,our teacher reminded us to take our seats back.We all got on the car.It was about 4:00 am and only a few hours left to arrive Kyoto.The ghost girl took place in my mind and was thinking about her all the way.