Serten..Serten..Gaga Boy

We were watching the words on the polished blonze.
On the blonze...
"Our love is as certain as death..Yul..We can't be together but next life..This will be buried where we met for first time"
Written By Serten Mara(15th January)"
I just opened my phone and watched the calendar.That day was 15th January.

Me:Hey guys,today is 15th January.

Jones:His family name is Mara but why he wasn't in picture?
Aparal grabbed the diary and turned the pages..pages and pages.Then...

Aparal:Here it is....The old man,the author was their uncle.The boy suicided himself with his girlfriend because their parents protested them from their marriage.
Wo..what a stupid action..

I took the blonze and read the words again and again.I was walking on the path.The old woman in the next room was sleeping.
At that time,the reflection from the blonze hurt the woman's eye badly because of the sunlight and the brightness of the blonze.
Her eyes were open wide and she just looked at me.Suddenly,the blood came out of her eyes..her nostrils..and..her mouth.

Then,she said some words vaguely with her cracked voice...
      "Serten..Serten...Don't..Don't..come..
to..me..I..didn't..kill..your family..your family.."
I shouted the maids to come and they all seem fine without fierceness...
The afternoon and evening passed easily but with thinkings..scary thoughts..
It was about 8:00 pm...
There were many windows in our room.It was really windy...The hits of the leaves
with the window were...like the steps of someone or something of something...

We all stayed in a room wondering if we could see Serten or Yul...

Suddenly,a loud spooky chime escaped from the clock and came through our ears...It struck 12:00 am...
Steven said:"Do u hear it?"I heard..I heard..A spooky sound..
Jones said:Shh..Yul..Yul..Yul..I heard like that..
All said:I heard too..I heard..
           Kelvin was sitting near the window.I was in front of him.
Kelvin said:Wait..Shh...I heard a whisper of a girl..
           I saw a girl..a beautiful girl..her hair was very wet...whispering near Kelvin's ear.. trying to put her hands on Kelvin's shoulders...I dare not speak...and..I didn't speak...
At that time...
Her hands were on his shoulders.His face went white..His lips went white...
Fortunately,she..the ghost..fell on her back
like someone pulled her..
The boys dragged Kelvin near them.

Kelvin said in terror:What was it?...What were these cold objects!!!!!!?...
Sam said:Calm down!
             We were looking at the windows.
But I saw a big shawdow of a couple just in front of me.The shawdow was shaking and waving at us.I swallowed my saliva back into my stomach and turned back.
They were right behind me..Waterdrops fell over me from their bodies...
I screamed out loud:What!What do you want?
                 They smiled at us.Then,we heard a song like we are at a ball.Suddenly,the view of the ball appeared in front of us.Serten and Yul were dancing together.
Their parents also came near them like they didn't protest their wedding.Then,
they went back.At that time..an old man came near them and gave them some alcohol...They were drinking it at a quite place talking about something.At that time,they all fell in their backs.Then,the man came and buried them alive near the cementery...near the hostel...Then,they wrote something on the blonze and buried together.
                     Then..they disappeared...It was about 1:00...The boys went back to their room sleep.We girls slept in our room.I was awake...looking here and there in the room.I saw Susan with a long hair.I was suprised because her hair is just medium.
But I saw something raising up gradually from Susan's bed.It was Yul with a burnt face.I screamed out loud.Then,Susan was awaken by my scream.She saw Yul with her burnt face and screamed again.Just at the same time,the boys screamed and ran into our room.
Steven said:I saw someone together on Kelvin's bed.I thought it was Jones.
Then,that something was raising up from the bed and I saw it was Serten with his burnt face.

Susan said:We saw Yul with her burnt face too.

Jones said:Maybe it is because the man buried them alive and burnt them alive?

Peter said:Maybe...and the ghosts have been frightening us so far since the first day.
                It was about 6:00.The sunlight..
the daylight came through windows.
What a relief...I sighed...