The Black Dressed Dancer

In the morning,
I told my friends and Madam Ellie what I saw last night.My friends were confused but Madam Ellie told all of us to follow her.I showed her the place of the chest.
ImThe chest was there.We opened it and found a photo inside it.It was a family photo.A pregnant woman,a man wearing all black with a walking stick,a beautiful girl and a maid and two small girls were in the photo.Behind them,there were many people.Under the photo,the word"Mara"
was found.,

Aparal said:Look!There is a word"Mara"

Susan said:That's fascinating.

Peter said:We must investigate about that.

We all agreeded...
On that day,at about 3:00 pm,we went to a library.We all were finding books about that youth hostel.1 or 2 hours later,Sam found an old diary book about Mara family written by Mara Hyuga,an old Japanese man.We took that book to the librarian's desk.We took it to our hostel.
I kept that book.

When we got to our hostel,it was about
8:00 pm.I was in my room with my friends.
We were relaxing on our beds.At about
11:00,I got out from my bed and told Aparal and Susan to follow me.We came out of our room and coincidentally the boys came out too.

We were all looking at the cementery.The moonlight fell over the tombs.Everybody was going back to sleep.At that time,we heard a loud chime.It was 12:00 pm.I immediately stepped back slowly..slowly and turned my head back.I looked at the cementery.I saw a girl.I whispered my friends to come and look.The girl was wearing a black dress.She was crooning and dancing .
Her music made our blood went cold...
No sooner,she disappeared in a wink..
Then,we could hear the crooning from the stairs.I ran into our room and opened the diary.Everybody followed me.We all sat down on the floor and read.We switched on the light but suddenly,it went out.

The floor was creaking...the door was creaking...like someone is pushing...
Suddenly,her crooning became more horrible...She came in without opening the door...Her long dark hair covered her face.
A big cut was on her neck...bleeding...
She pointed with her white long finger at me...Telling me to give her a letter...that I got on the way..with her cracked tone...
She was looking at the letter...crying in tragedy...She went out...Everybody was sitting in the corner but not me...I was at the doorway..Suddenly,the light was on..
We heard a scream"Me and You Nothing concern!I didn't kill you..I didn't kill you!!!!""
Soon,the maids came and Madam Ellie came to us.We told about someone we had seen and something we had done...