Hell or Heck

"Was I in the dream?Was it really?Was me
and two of them were sorcerers?Possible?
Impossible?True?Fake?Fantasy?Reality?Sowhy these ghosts haunted us?Any links?"
I was fiddling on the bed...with the brain full of questions...thoughts...
********************************
I went out of the cementery out of
the room..looking through the window over the cementery..
through the ash tree...through the
osier.."Damn!I mumbled..I went to our room.Susan wasn't there
at all.Maybe she had left under the Osier where we went..
Someone had made a jiggery-pokery on us...I ran as quick as possible  to the boys'room..I couldn't stop my speed..I fell on the boys'door.Lucky that the door wasn't opened with my weight..
I shouted with my sharp voice but no use but Steven was awaken.
Aparal was almost awaken bit when I asked her,it was rejected.
We had to sneak out from the let-out again to go to the osier..We were under the ash tree..No enough braveness to look up..saying non-sence things to Steven"You know.."to volume up
my braveness..I was walking ahead..my face was looking straight to the front..But something had threatened me..
Steven was left under the ash tree
..looking up the upper branch..
saying"Run as quick as possible"
He was also running after me..But at that time,I couldn't move..
which means I could but something started to pull my eyes
Steven was a bit far from me..He was still running while a woman was standing in the front of me..
Entrails came out from her nostrails and her open stomach..
My heart was about to stop when I saw a knife irrupted her neck..the bleeding neck..I couldn't stand looking at her..My body panic and looked at Steven..
"What the heck"I murmered..He was being like the woman.."Oh my god!"wishing in my mind..I didn''t know whether my wish became true or not but I knew that the woman is taking out her knife to throw it at me..The knife drew nearer..then,nearer..at my face..
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I caught the big breath like my soul and mind went fit into my body..I scratched my head because it was just a daydream..
dressed like a nightmare×××××
I ran into our room..Susan was sleeping in her bed..but it was just
at about 1:00 am at night..but I thought it was 4:00 or 5:00 am in the morning.I dived into the bed..
but I couldn't sleep but no damn reasons..I heard a creak outside..
The creak seem worst like a murderer but it grew much and more...I could stand no more or anymore.I stepped on the floor..slowly grabbed the baseball bat and walked like a coward..but
I stepped on a broken floor..which made my heart jump so,then,my leg fell into but easy to take out..
I slowly touch the knob of the door and turn as slow as possible
...When the door open wide..I
swung my bat here and there
"Who!Are!You!?Trying!Us!To!
Threaten!?"with my eyes closed..
I opened my left eye first and saw nothing.Then,the right eye…………
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
saw nothing...But my eyes widened as I felt something on my shoulder..Someone wrapped his or her arm around my shoulder..
I took out a breath and turned around to see who or what..At the mid of the turn,I saw a white arm,
still not a face..That arm went colder and colder..made my fierce
grow much and more..I put my hand on the ghost hand with fierce..I felt the sharp long nails in my hand..I looked back at that anonymous's face...……………
       Silence……………………
               Silence………………………
                       Silence……………………
I sheriked..and was almost fainted...The anonymous's face was a pale..white..with a bleeding mouth...but a familiar voice came through my ear..Who was it?
No,not at all.Familiar but not at all.It was the woman next door..
She chuckled worstly..into my ears..I could see her alive body on her bed through the door..but who was it?I fell on my hip..to see the anonymous's face clearly..of course,it was!Everything moved or shook by itself..She left her bloody hand-print on the broken floor..I stepped back to the bed and put my head under the pillow..and cried out loud...No one came to me..Are they sleeping like dead?Stupid guys!I mumbled in my mind...
I was like a coward..without any worry but full of fear..I stepped to the woman next door..I saw that anonymous ghost again but as I told you she was in the same appearance with the woman sleeping in the bed..with her stomach moving ups and downs
inhales and outhales like breathing..I was almost fainted..when her face looked straight at me..I just sealed my mouth not to sherik which can become the help to escape..
But what if it couldn't help?
What if I escaped?Would she of fear follow me with her appearances of alive devil?Oh..I
couldn't decide anymore of it..just closed my eyes..stepped back gradually towards the door of our room..Lucky that the door is open for me but unlucky that the woman wasn't in my sight anymore..I gave a big breath into the air and turned around in terror.Phew"""The ghost wasn't there!What a relief!My body jumped within thinking about the woman..I stepped back to my bed with my eyes straight to the door..
I sat on my bed..put my legs on the bed..
                 Silence
                          Silence
                                 Silence
                                        Silence
My breath stopped in my chest..
Something on my shoulders..I
could feel that..trying to silence my cries..voluming up my fear
My fear was at the topmost level..
when I saw someone on my bed..
Then,the ghost's head came near my head..and I was fainted with a word'''''
                 "Bewitched"