Going Past in Living Now

We took them to the hostel.,walking pass the old ash tree..and..the cementery...
At the let-out..we saw our teacher.She was really angry as her face was like squeezed by something...
Teacher:What time is it?Huh,kids?
She caught our napping...Our bodies were drooping when we saw her...
Peter:Sorry..Madam
She forced us to go inside but didn't scold us...We were amazed with our teacher...
It wasn't very late..early at about 4:00 or 5:00 am...I dived into my bed..after keeping the the things into my luggage...
Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping~~~~~~
I woke up earlier than the others..I found some words on the board...
"Wind the watch up...Don't let anyone see..See to death...But not me...Come back as quick as possible to know the secrets from your locked past"To-Hucika Fertal
I mumbled"Who is Hucika Fertal?"
But I looked at every side..then,I winded up the watch...
I was at the past..leaving the present..
I saw the palace..I just hid myself in a bush as I remembered"See to death" but I mumbled again"But not me..Me means who?"Then,I sneaked near the window of the palace...I couldn't believe my eyes..
"What!Susan and Jones..the socerers
!Impossible!"I mumbled....
Something widened my eyes again...When I looked at the lake...I saw myself...not on water but like the twins..I was stunned...
I saw myself wearing a long black cloak
...billowing out in the air...flapping around the ankels...I didn't know who was I in the past...I mumbled"Was I a juvenile delinquent?Haha Impossible"..I heard some footsteps..I ran to a bush to hide....
"What are they wearing?Am I at the 50000 years flashback?"thinking in my brain...
Suddenly I heard.."Of course you are"
The girl wearing a black cloak dragged my wrist to a small cottage..I have seen her before,I thought...She said...
The girl:Hey,Hucika..Remember me?

Me:Yeah...The girl under the osier?

The girl:Yes..You are right..By the..

I interrupted:Who is Hucika?

The girl:You,Hucika Fertal!Now your name is ..Lucifer Hatake,right?Change the place of the words..
I was thinking for a minute..Then..
Me:Got it!

The girl:You were the lord of the Sorcerers.
Me:What!Am I?Impossible!

The girl:You know,why you were haunted by these ghosts?

Me:Absolutely no!But trying to find...

The girl:Yeah...
At that time,We heard a knock on the door.I ran to a bed...and hid...under...
Suddenly...the thunder crushed the world
...I saw black clouds rolling on the sky through window...It wasn't a man knocking..but was just a branch hitting the door... I came out...
The girl:Ahh..you should go back to your
time again as soon as possible before the cloud went white without anything blue...
Me:Just tell me who was I?And why we are haunted?
The girl:Ok...But you must go now..if not
the ones who are here for more than 15 minutes aren't easy to go back.Now..you have been here for more than 30 minutes..
An hour may sent you to death...
Me:So,you mean I will...

The girl:No No only if you don't...follow my instructions!
Me:No you said the ones..as in me.
Suddenly,she took out her pants
...but"Holy Shit"I mumbled...What was it,you know?The goat's legs like Grover from Percy Jackson movie...More than that was that no skin...just ribs...on the chest like xylophones..and rough wings on her back..."Do they really exist?"Or because I am now living in legend?"I thought in my mind.."Of course,yes"said the girl,extraordinary girl...She told me to get on her back...
I got on her back...I was out of her depth..her speed...The wind was flapping me..as I was flying through the
hard wind...trying to let my voice passed the wind into the girl's ear..
I shouted:Tell me all!!!!!!

The girl:You and two of your friends are reborn but we can say that you are related to Hucika Fertal!It's now time for...
I caught a big breath like my soul went back inside my body..I was free from
the past by a nose..as only a second left to
be an hour...I couldn't think anymore of that.."Why these ghosts are haunting us?"
I mumbled.."What about the woman next door?Was she a....?And what about the things I saw in past?"My brain went complicated...I went out of the bathroom..
I dived into the bed like I have been sleeping for long hours...without awake...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My story went weird or interesting?But read til end please...Vote me if u like..or glued with Luci until the ending...or to the very end of this story..Thanks