Awake now

There might be a few mistakes, just try to ignore them 🥲🥲

_-_-_______
//third person's pov//
"W-what happened?" Diego asked.

"After you passed out the lances came. Varay, Bairon, Olfred and Alea took Arthur, Tessia, Curtis and Claire with them to explain the situation. After you wake up we have to go there as well, if you can walk of course," Kathlyn explained.

Kathlyn reached her hand over his hand intertwining her fingers with his, "we can wait another day if you'd like?"

"No it's best we go now otherwise Arthur might get falsely accused."

"Alright," Kathlyn smiled shifting closer towards him as Diego leaned closer towards her. He layed his head onto her shoulder. "Who's coming to pick us up?" He asked.

"Lance Bairon."

"Then I should get dressed then."

"Why?"

"Because he's early to everything. But I have to do something first so it's best if I'm only a little late."

_-_-___________

//third person's pov//
"Father, mother and other council members, we as witnesses are telling you Arthur Leywin did what he did in self defense! He protected me and the other royal children and countless other professors, elves, dwarves and humans. He must be let go out of the cage and handcuffs," Curtis demanded as Claire and Tessia both nodded behind.

"Curtis, we cannot let him go until Diego Martinez comes otherwise this is all biased as you three are close to him," his father replied.

"What utter bullsh*t!" Tessia shouted.

"Show some damn respect for the council!" Dawsid screeched with his disgusting voice.

"I'll show some 'damn respect' when you've earned it," she retorted, hatred burning in her emerald eyes. "And you already have witness statements! Why do you need another?! Are we not enough proof? We are safe because of him! He should not be caged like a damn mana beast!"

Before the Dawsid could argue the doors burst wide open, "who dares to interupt the council!" Dawsid scowled.

"Apologies, I have brought Diego Martinez and princess Kathlyn Glayder before you," Bairon bowed, "there are also more witnesses if you would like to see, council members."

"No, he should be enough," Blaine sighed.

Diego stepped forward. "It is an honour to stand before you," Diego spoke in a monontone voice kneeling before the council. "I do not wish to have someone be unjustly punished so may I recount the actions of what happened that night?"

Kathlyn stood by his side bowing as Diego looked up towards the leaders of the Continent.

"You may," Pricilla responded. "But after we must talk about your reward for saving my daughter. Blaine and I are very thankful towards you."

"Of course your majesty. Arthur Leywin assaulted Clive Graves breaking many laws of Dicathan," he recounted eliciting death stares from Tessia, Claire and Curtis, "I've heard of the battle from multiple students including my brother. Arthur Leywin had broken Clive Grave's arm and nose, fractured his foot and dislocated his shoulder and gave him internal injuries by cracking several of his ribs. However, Arthur did save hundreds of humans', elves' and dwarves' lives. Therefore he should not be punished but instead praised."

Diego looked up to see the disapproval in their eyes. "If not I'm sure my father would love to hear about this since my younger brother was also involved. As I'm sure you all know, he was in a dangerous position."

The human and dwarven representatives narrowed their eyes to pierce into Diego's soul.

Diego stared back into Dawsid's eyes, "my father would be incredibly angry if he was to hear about his son's saviour behind bars. I'm sure none of you want any trouble." He smirked menacingly.

"Are you threatening the council boy?" Blaine dangerously spoke in a low tone.

"Of course not. Though my father and many other noblemen and women would not be pleased, I would never threaten the council willingly. But with the amount of people involved and saved in the incident by Arthur Leywin it may cause a riot or many rumours may erupt from the people and you all may fall out from their favor" Diego turning his head staring at Blaine's eyes, "I'm merely worried about how this may look from a different perspective, your Majesty."

"...Varay, release Arthur Leywin from his confinements."

"BLAINE, YOU ARE NOT THE DECISION MAKER! YOU CANNOT MAKE THESE IMPORTANT DECISIONS WITHOUT OUR APPROVAL!" Dawsid spat.

"Please calm down. I'm sure my family will not be content with this much tension in the council. Some people may use this against you all as everything does slip out every once in a while. I'm sure you do know that," Diego's eyes flipped into a vicious gaze.

"Do you guys know who he is? I've never heard of him before." Tessia whispered.

"He's the first son of the Martinez family who are very powerful. They're also the geniuses in Dicathian. Diego Martinez is usually very quiet though. He's amazing at everything. He can be compared to Arthur 'cause he's in mid-yellow stage. He's like the genius of geniuses." Curtis explained now staring at the dwarven representatives who have started to clench their fists while trembling.

"Really?" Tessia asked.

"Apparently."

"Fine, go release him," Dawsid agreed bregudgingly his face which seemed to have been burnt to a crisp. His face darkened as he noticed the look of sheer smugness on Diego's face.

//Blaine's pov//
That little brat! How dare he undermine me while I'm sitting up here. I could be his future father in law and he's treating me with such disrespect! Now I don't want to send a proposal to Alric. That damn b*stard can't even take care of his own child and show him manners. I'm not letting him get to Kathlyn!

That means the only candidate left for Kathlyn is either that murderer Arthur Leywin or a stuck up Lucas Wykes. But marrying Arthur will cause rumours and marrying Lucas will mean that Otis will be able to use Kathlyn against me. If only that damn peasant was a noble.

I refuse both so if that brat can change that look in his eyes from arrogance to respect, he can marry her.

Finally thats commoner is here. The dirty blood staining his arms suits him. The disgusting and filthy look with his eyes casted down.

"Varay, it took you long enough. Uncuff him and take the children back to the academy. The dorms weren't badly damaged so keep them there until their parents can come. Understood?"

"Understood your majesty."

"Yes, Aya, Alea help take them back as well." Alduin added.

"Yes your majesty."

I turn to Dawsid expectedly. That proud d*ck. What does he have to be proud of? His infertility? He's not even a man, not being able to produce.

"Hmph fine, Olfred Mica take them away." Dawsid grumbled.

--------------
Hi 👋
im not gonna be back for a while cuz my violin ameb exam is coming up and i have to practise. 😭😭
And then after that i need to study and practise for a scholarship testing which us next year so this is how i die💀
anyway i might do my oneshots instead of this story for a while 😁