4| your insane

it was the morning, y/n laid in bed staring at the roof, she rolled out of bed. she really didn't want to go to school, not after what happened last night.

chrissy knocked on the trailor door calling y/n to come out, eventually she managed to convince her that she should go to school.

they walked through the corridors passing th hellfire club, eddie tried to approach her but
y/n brushed him off just walking past.

oh no.

jason and patrick standing in the middle of the hall laughing, y/n tried to go the other way but chrissy stormed towards them.

jason: "woah hey babe what's wrong"
chrissy: "did you know about it!"
jason: "what babe"
chrissy: "why the fuck did you stand her up!"

y/n slowly walked towards them face down looking at her shoes. chrissy started to attract a crowd.

jason: "what you think he actually wanted to go out with someone like her"
chrissy: "sometimes your a fucking jerk"
jason: "woah babe just calm down okay haha"

they continued to laugh and chrissy just got madder and madder.

patrick: "it was just a joke from the boys"
chrissy: "you think that it's funny"
patrick: "well yeh ahahah you really think she's my type, your insane"
chrissy: "you don't even know her for fucks sake!"
jason: "well duh why would we want to"

just then chrissy slapped jason and patrick across the face leaving red marks.

jason: "hey what the fuck was that for babe!"
chrissy: "im not your 'babe' stay away from me and y/n"
jason: "wait what, it was a harmless joke, cmon babe be reasonable"
chrissy: "we're done fuck off"

chrissy grabbed y/n and they stormed off laughing and pushing through everyone. the whole school was stood there in shock. captain of the basketball team just got dumped.

*few hours after*

y/n was in the cafeteria alone, chrissy had cheerleading practice today at lunch and currently y/n jenkins was standing all alone in the school cafeteria not knowing where to go.

that's when jason, patrick and the basketball team all came up to her. shit.

jason: "you think it's funny that you made chrissy dump me"
y/n: "i didn't make her do jack shit"
patrick: "oh yeah well then why did she do it"
y/n: "you can't blame me for the fact that you were a shitty boyfriend, don't even get me started on you patrick"

then jason grabbed a carton of milk and poured it all over her, she was drenched.

lucas: "wait jason don't you think that's a bit far"
jason: "she deserves it you little-"

but right then before he could say another word eddie stood up and punched jason in the face.

eddie: "the fuck you think your doing you piece of shit"
jason: "what the fuck get off me you freak!"
eddie: "is that seriously the only insult you have geez"
jason: "protecting your little girlfriend huh"
eddie: "im sure she can protect herself perfectly fine, im just sick of your bullshit"

eddie pushed him away and grabbed y/n aside.