6| denial

this morning eddie woke up in his trailor all alone on his bed, his uncle had already gone to work.

he chucked on his hellfire shirt and walked to school, everyday when he walked to school he walked past y/n trailor.

it had never mattered before, he always just ignored it, but today was different.

he walked past, glancing to see if he could see through the window, it was just black and he couldn't see anything so he ignored it and continued walking.

secretly he wanted to go up and knock to see if she was home, he wanted to walk to school and ask if she was okay. all that had been on his mind since yesterday was her and the taste of her lips.

y/n woke up late today, she couldn't sleep all night, all that was on her mind was him, his hands on her waist, his tongue in her mouth.

what was happening to her, he was her enemy, they were supposed to hate each other not make out in storage closets.

she finally got out of bed and got ready for school, she got there in time for first period, which she had with eddie...

at least chrissy was in that class. y/n walked through the door, looked at her seat, and the one next to it, where was chrissy? she wasn't there.

y/n sat in her seat tapping her fingers on the desk anxiously waiting, but then eddie walked through the door. she looked up from the desk to meet his eyes that were already locked on her.

-eddie pov-

her hair graciously tied up with a few strands out over her face, although she should wear it down, it's so long and beautiful. her beautiful big eyes met mine and i instantly melt inside, her light pink soft lips.

i just wanted to grab her and kiss her slowly, it felt like the few seconds we made eye contact lasted a lifetime, everyone else in the room disappeared and it was just her.

she wouldn't think of me in that way though, would she? we were enemies for god knows how long, I've called her names and made fun of her, maybe she just thinks of me as a bad guy.

i just wanted to talk to her, tell her that im not a bad guy, i swear, i only teased her because i liked her, she was always so smart and pretty, i didn't know how to talk to her.

then the storage closet happened and i couldn't get it off my mind, couldn't get her off my mind, was it so stupid to think that i might have a chance with her?

-back to normal-

eddie walked to his seat, 3 seats across from
y/n he sat down and looked over to her, her head facing down, she looked upset? then chrissy walked into class.

y/n looked up and smiled, she looked a lot more comfortable now, she sat down and they were talking.

-fast forward to after class-

the bell went for break 1 and they all left the class room, eddie stayed back and he grabbed y/n aside.

eddie: "we have to talk about what happened sooner or later"
y/n: "it was nothing just forget about it munson!"
eddie: "you seriously think it was nothing"
y/n: "yes it was literally nothing, goodbye eddie: "you living in denial"

she walked off and eddie kicked a table and walked out. *did she really think it was nothing?*