The Most Boring Summer

"FUCK YOU ANYWAY" I shouted at my Dad as he drove away, leaving me outside some random camp.
What did I do to deserve it? You get one girl pregnant and suddenly you're sent to abstinence camp with a bunch of lame virgin kids.
Okay, two girls but my point still stands.
My dad totally overreacted, he went on a giant rant, after my ex-girlfriends parents called and broke the news, about how I was told to be more careful after the first time but I'm seventeen! I make dumb decisions! He also lectured me about how much mom would've been so disappointed with me. Well, I can be disappointed in her too, she's dead.
It doesn't even matter! The first girl moved to Canada and the second ones getting an abortion so, no real consequences to my life at least. I don't know what dad's so mad about.
He's never been this strict before but all of a sudden, when it's least convenient, he's friends with an abstinence camp director and decides I need fucking innocence or some shit.
I think he's just not bothered to live with me during the summer. No wonder mom killed herself.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face the place I'll be stuck for the next three and a half months. It had a giant banner out the front with, what I'm assuming is the camp motto, "Virginity rocks!" written in big, rainbow, bubble letters. That's ironic considering a lot of the kids are sent here because they're gay. There are three big cabins at the top of the camp. The one on the right is painted in a bright blue colour and the one on the left is bright pink. Finally in the middle is a bigger cabin that the banner was hanging from. There are lots of random stations of stuff just scattered around the camp. There are some other kids there that look around my age going into the big cabin. I'm probably meant to go in there with them but- well it looks like this camp is in the middle of nowhere but there's got to be a gas station or something near by.
I was just about to pick up the bag my dad had haphazardly packed and thrown at me and try to find somewhere I could get food and stay that isn't filled with sex fanatics, but I was turned around by a guy who looked around mid twenties. He was wearing a blue shirt that said: Virginity Rocks! He had a name tag as well that said "Greg".

"Hi there!" He exclaimed with way too much enthusiasm.
I rolled my eyes and in a very monotone voice, I replied with "hey"

"I'm assuming you're here for the camp?" He said, the same creepy smile not leaving his face.
"No, I just love staring at camps in my free time."
Greg looked confused but the smile remained. "Yes, I'm here for the camp." I sighed.

"Great, well I wouldn't be waiting out here if I were you. There's so many more fun things to do inside!" Greg explained and grabbed my wrist and walked me into the camp.

"I can walk myself." I said and snapped my hand away from him.

The camp was a lot bigger than it seemed. I guess they have a lot of funding for some reason. I didn't know there was so many crazy parents around. I can't see anyone else around. They're probably all in the big cabin. There's probably going to be a time where I can escape, this camp doesn't look very protected. There's a bunch of posters around that say all kinds of bullshit. There's a big one hanging from some sort of pole that says "abstinence is key". I guess I'm part of the big target audience for that then.

"I'm glad." He said, "we're going to have to get you a t-shirt then won't we."

"What t-shirt? The one you're wearing??" I asked, I don't really want a t-shirt that says "virginity rocks!" in my possession to be honest.

"We'll not exactly," he says "it's personalised for what you need to remind yourself of during your time here."

"So you need to remind yourself to be a virgin." I chuckled to myself. People really believe this bull shit.

"Kind of. I mean I can't believe I wasn't doing it before I came here it really changed my life."

"I can tell." I looked down and started kicking a rock as we walked. I can't wait to leave.