Chapter 2- Morning Walk

You woke up in a cold sweat. You pinched your arm to see if you were still dreaming and thankfully you weren't. You got up and grabbed your phone off your nightstand and headed into your living room. You proceded to call up Alex to get him up. A couple minutes later, you heard knocking at your door. You opened it up and let Alex inside.

"Ok so, how are we even gonna pull this off?" Alex asked as he sat down on your couch.

"I could call up Jen, see if she'd be down?" You said, raising your eyebrows.

"Who tf is that?" Alex said.

"Are you kidding me?! She lived across the street from me back in Colorado! Me and her were basically siblings!" You said, annoyed.

"Oh! The name sounded familiar, I just couldn't remember, Y/N!" Alex yelled.

"Shut up. Anyway, I'll call her up and see if she wants to join us." You said.

You walked into a different room and pulled out your phone. You dialed Jen's number and waited for her to answer. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Y/N, how was the move?" Jen asked in a happy tone.

"It was great! So many of my friends helped out and Alex even moved here with me!" You said with the same energy.

"Thats good. Is there something you need?" Jen asked.

"Um, yeah, there is something actually." You said.

A couple minutes passed before Jen inturupted the silence

"Well?!" She said, impatient.

"Would you like to steal a car with us?" You asked anxiously.

"Um, fuck yeah! When?" Jen answered.

"I was thinking maybe tomorrow?" You asked.

"Yeah, I can do that. What do I need to bring?" She said.

"Bring your cloaking device things. I can't think of anything else thats really needed but feel free to bring anything you want." You replied.

"Ight, see ya tomorrow."

"K, goodbye."

You hung up the phone and put it in your pocket. You walked back outside of the room you went into and sat on the couch.

"So? What'd she say?" Alex asked, looking at you.

"She agreed and shes coming tomorrow." You replied.

"Good. Now how are we gonna find where they are?" Alex asked.

"I don't know for right now, but I kinda feel like going on a walk." You replied.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Alex said.

"Mm, nah. I just want to explore the city a little bit." You said.

"Whatever."

Alex said as he looked back to his phone.

You pulled on your f/s (favorite shoes) and walked out the door. You locked the door and walked out of your apartment building. You popped in your earbuds and walked to a nearby coffee shop. You opened the door to find people huddled in the corners of the place.

"What the fuck?" You thought as you walked to the counter.

A scared cashier looked up at you from behind the counter.

"W-welcome, c-can I take your o-order?" He asked.

"I'll have whatever you want to make me. Also, why is everyone so scared?" You asked