Rehearsal and Party

Johnny and Jocelyn spent the afternoon together before the rehearsal.  They went to lunch then went to visit Jeannette. 

Always tough visiting her but they would never forget her.

Jocelyn took Johnny's hand. She knew visiting her was hard on him. She was his little girl. His mini me. Jocelyn knew if Jeannette was alive today she would look just like Johnny  when he was young.

"Jeannette your mom and I love you.  We miss you. We are sorry for the troubled life you led. I wish we could have changed things for you. Made  life better. Neither your mom and I  had any idea how bad you were feeling.  Your mom and I struggled for a long time Jeannette.  We almost lost each other." Johnny squeezed Jocelyn's hand and smiled at her.

Johnny continued.  "We are getting remarried tomorrow.  Because of you we were brought back together.  Thank you Jeannette.  We love you  . You will always be a part of us. You are our first born. Rest in peace baby girl. 

Johnny put his arm around Jocelyn.  They stood in quiet for awhile.

Johnny turned toward Jocelyn.  Pulled her close. "Thank you Joc for giving me another chance.  Lord knows I have fucked up many times in our relationship. I don't deserve you. You are one of the greatest women in my life.  I thank you for loving me Jocelyn. "

"Johnny you do deserve me. You are a great man. Nobody is perfect. I forgive you for the fuck ups. You are a great man. A great husband and father. I love you Johnny. "

Johnny leaned down and kissed Jocelyn.

"Now let's get to the rehearsal joc."

After the rehearsal they had a huge party. Lots of eating and dancing.  the party lasted until about midnight. Everyone said goodnight. They would all see each other at 1 pm for the wedding. One more night alone for Johnny and Jocelyn then they would be together forever.