Honeymoon

Finally alone in their hotel room they could not wait to make love. They had not had sex since their vacation in Mammoth.  Right now it was all they wanted.

Johnny grabbed Jocelyn and pulled her to him and started kissung her passionately. Pinning her up against the wall. His hands were moving down the side of her body. Theiy were both breathing very heavy. When they stopped kissing Jocelyn started unbottoning Johnny's shirt. Once she had that off she stsrted carressing his chest. Kissing his nipples.

"Oh God Joc that feels great. I am yours. Do whatever you want to me. Tonight you are in control of our love making."

"Johnny you are in trouble tonight."

"Oh yes Joc. Whatever you want baby. I am yours."

Joce;yn kissed his chest and moved down his stomach. Once she reached his pants she took her hand and rubbed his cock. Teasing him.

Johnny moaned. "Oh fuck Joc you are teasing me."

It  was turning her on. She could feel her panties getting wet as she touched Johnny.She reached for his belt and ubdid it. Taking his pants off. She did not remove his underwear yet. She took her fingersand traced around the edge of his underwear. Tracing his skin. Teasing him. She then reached for his cock and balls and squeezes them through his underwear. She could feel how hard his cock was.

"Oh my god joc what the hell. Oh jocelyn you are driving me crazy."

jocelyn said "there is more my love."

"Joc can we move to the bed. I don't think i can stand much longer."

"Of course we can. Just remeber i am in control tonight."

Of course baby. Do what you want."

Johnny sat on the ede of the bed. Jocelyn kissed him passionarely.

She then told him to lay down on the bed and spread his legs. Meanwhile she took off her clothes as he watched.  When she was naked she climbed on the bed. Johnny reached for her.

"Not yet Johnny. No touching me. I am not done with you."

Johnny was rock hard by now. He wanted to fuck Jocelyn but he would let this be her night.

Jocelyn went down and strated licking around johnny's underwear underneathMeanwhile rubbing his cock. Eventually she removed his underwear and out sprung his hard cock. She started licking the head and sucking his cock while sqeezing his balls.

Johnny was absolutely ready to cum. "Joc i dont know how much longer i can hold off. I need to cum."

"Can you cum several times tonight? I want you to cum in my mouth but later i want you cumming inside me."

"Baby i can cum as many times as you want. No worries. It has been way too long since we last had sex."

jocelyn went down on Johnny's cock. Sucking it hard.

"Joc i am going to cum. Open your mouth baby. Let me take over and feed it to you."

Jocelyn opened her mouth and Johnny started pumping it into her mouth. There was a lot of cum there. When Johnny was finshed her pulled Jocelyn down next to him and held her.

It was not long untilthey were kissing and johnny was enjoying Jocelyn's body. Sucking and tracing her nipples. Jocelyn had nice breasts. Not too big or too small. Just perfect size for touching and squeezing. After 3 children she still had the perfect body. Johnny then moved down to her pussy. Touching her clit then moving to her hole and inserting his finger into her hole. Moving it in and out. Making her wet.

Jocelyn was screaming. "Johnny oh god yes. I am cumming."

Johnny then starte licking her pussy, sucking on her clit.

Jocelyn was breathing heavy while moaning.

When Johnny finally had wet and turned on he knelt in front of pussy. Put her legs on his shoulders and inserted his cock into her pussy Thrusting in and out. then pushing his cock all the way into her pusyy and thrusting untill he could go no further. He stopped a minute.

"Are you ready Joc? Ready to cum with me. Ready to make another baby with me?

"Oh god yes Johnny. Fuck me hard. Make a babby please. I want to have one more child with you Johnny."

"Ok Joc here we go. Cum with me baby."

Johnny thrusted one more time as he came inside Locelyn. Jocelyn was cumming also. Moaning as she accepted his cum.

Finally when it was over they just laid there with jocelyn's head on his chest. His arms around her.

"I love you Jocelyn."

"I love you too Johnny."

They fell asleep soon after.

In the morning they got on the plane to San Diego.

One there they found the hotel. Instead of going out that day and doing anything they stayed in and made love.  They both wanted each other so bad. They really wanted to make a baby together. In their mid forties they would probably only have one more. .

The rest of the honeymoon they went sightseeing  and out to eat then back to the hotel for more lovemaking. 

On Thursday it was home to reality. Starting their lives over again. Back together as a family.