CHAPTER 3

P.E class was gruesome, it's like an endless race. My shirt was soaked and my face full of sweat. I was catching my breath and I can barely stand due to the tiredness. I hope this will all eventually stop.

Anyways, that was all just a thought. It's true that it's our P.E this afternoon but I did none of what I just said a while ago but I wish it did happen.

Miss Andrews called me out before class and instructed me to just sit and watch during the entire period. I wanted to argue and reason out but instead I kept my mouth shut and just did what she told me. It's not like she's going to change her mind.

During the whole class I was just watching them as they suffer while I'm here relaxing on the bleacher. I decided to just think of my beautiful ice queen and to plan what to do tomorrow after what I just did this morning. I wonder how will I approach her tomorrow. Should I stick to my usual tactic or should I think of a different strategy? It's like I'm on a mission and that mission is to seduce my woman.

I was momentarily pulled out of my thoughts when I caught Sam glaring at me. Like she's telling me that this is all my fault why they're running there and I'm here sitting. I stick my tongue out to tease her and she gave me the middle finger. I chuckled at her but she just rolled her eyes at me.

Now that I think about it, it's so boring sitting on the bench and doing nothing for an hour. I'm starting to think that running and sweating is a lot better than just staying still.

Finally after an hour of pure boredom and torture, class has finally ended. Now I can go home and relax in my bedroom. I saw Sam running towards me, full of sweat. I grab her towel and bottled water and handed it to her which she gladly took. She attempted to hug me but I stopped her.

"Stop right there, you reek of sweat. Shower first"

She frowned and let her arms fall to her side. "Fine, you're lucky you didn't get to join P.E" she said before running to the locker room to take a shower and to change.

Sam came back after 20 minutes, fresh and her black hair still slightly wet. What? I timed her because I have nothing else to do while waiting for her. She pulled me in a tight hug the moment she got near me.

"Now I don't reek of sweat"

"Uh huh" I simply replied as I hugged her back. I forgot to say that my bestfriend and I have the same height, about 5'5 I think. Sam has black hair while mine's auburn. Her eyes is green and mine's blue with green specks. One of the many things we are alike is our fashion sense which is simple but cool and also our creamy white skin.

"Wanna grab some burger before we go home?"

"Pass. Mom and dad wants me home early today maybe next time, my treat"

She nodded her head in understanding then we head straight to the parking lot and to her car. Sam dropped me off our house and I thanked and waved at her before she drove off.

Mom and dad are already waiting in the living room when I got inside. I walked towards them and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"How's school hon?" Mom asked.

"It was great mom" I casually replied, eventhough I'm super ecstatic inside just thinking about my beloved. Mom and dad already knows about my undying love for my teacher and guess what, it's fine with them.

"I already know who made your day" she teased me, even dad joined in.

I shook my head smiling "you got that right mom. I'll just change in my room and then I'll come back down"

"Sure honey. We'll leave right away after you're done"

I head to my room and immediately changed my clothes. I changed into my denim shorts and a gray sweater. I chose the sweater because it reminds me of my woman's eyes. Beautiful and sexy shades of gray.

**********
The next day is just like any other day. The only difference is that Miss Baker is dangerously scary today. I swear if looks could kill I'd be lying on the ground now and full of holes. On the other hand despite being scared of her presence I couldn't help but admire her even more. She may look scary but it didn't lessen her beauty, even one bit.

Instead of caving in, I was even smiling stupidly. And I thank my stupidity for enduring all this. "Good morning Miss"

"You. Stay after class"

I made a fake gasp and even placed my right hand over my mouth. "Did I do anything wrong Miss" I asked innocently.

"Get inside now" her words were cold and harsh but I just smiled before walking inside and went straight to my sit. You know what, we're not making any sense at all. Our sentences doesn't even align with each other.

Class soon started and Miss Baker collected our assignments and continued her discussion. Everyone seems like their paying attention eventhough some are obviously just faking it. Tch, cowards.

Miss Baker began writing something on the blackboard so she has her back turned to us which gave us a perfect view of her ass. I immediately caught the boys gawking. Those good for nothing peasants. That's my property.

"Excuse me Miss" I called her out causing her to turn around and face me. I mentally praised myself for doing a great job.

"Yes?" she asked, her face maintained it's neutral expression.

"Nevermind, I'll just ask after class"

Miss Baker as always ignored me again and went back to discussing about the Greek Gods and Goddesses. This woman is really testing my patience. I swear if she ignores me again, I'll... Nevermind.

When class ended, I stayed behind as my classmates slowly left the room. I tried not to get annoyed by what she's been doing to me. She's despicable and there's nothing I can do about that. She's like the epitome of pure evil. I'm the innocent angel while she's the devil I fell in love with. How tragic.

I stood up and walked up her desk. I made sure to keep the smile plastered on my lips. I can't let my mood be ruined by the ice queen's crankiness. "So what did I do Miss, considering you made me stay after class"

She stood up and placed both her hands on top of her desk.  Now I just noticed that she's a few inches taller than me and her face is, how do I say this, quite close to my face. "You'll receive detention the moment you try to lie to me"

I shrugged totally unaffected by her threat. I'll even gladly welcome detention with open arms if it's with her. "Fire away Miss"

"You've been making advances at me since the first day of school so before you do any more stunt I suggest you stop right there" her voice sounded deadly and dangerous but you know me. I won't let myself be fazed by her.

I leaned in and stop only an inch from her face "I won't lie about that Miss because I already made sure my intention is clear and obvious and just so you know I won't stop no matter what" I stood straight and smiled at her. "I like you Miss and I know you're already aware of that"

When she didn't say anything I turned my back to leave. She just obviously dumped me. But I stopped in my tracks when she spoke again. "You'll regret that decision. See you in detention"

I turned around and smiled at her while her expression still remained unchanging. "I have no regrets since the beginning you bumped me Miss and I will gladly accept detention" for a short amount of time I caught a slight change in her expression but she was quick to brush it off.

I slapped my forehead the moment I was out of sight. That was a really stupid way of confessing. But what's the point she still rejected me which didn't surprise me actually. I was already expecting her to do that and now I have detention. But anyways I'll just consider this as a gift. I'll finally be able to spend some time with my girl. Luckily without her killing me in the process.