7. FIRST KISS

Brad was about to win the bet.

Or at least he thought he was.

I took a deep breath.

"I want to break up with you." I said with a small smile seeing him stagger back astonished.

His face clearly showed that this was not what he was expecting.

"What?" Brad said as he glared at me shocked.

"I want to break up with you. I don't love you and I don't like going out with you." I said as I shook my head. "I don't even think I like you anymore."

"What made you say all of this?" Brad asked as he started to get angry. "You're supposed to fucking love me Alex."

I stared at him blankly.

Did he really just say that or was it me?

Nope, he did.

"Well there is the fact that I'm a nerd and a stupid girl. Also I don't want to be in the way between you and Heather." I said as I walked away. "It's pretty clear that you want to be with here so please go ahead and be my guest."

Brad grabbed my hands and pulled me against him before he crashed his lips against mine.

Brad was kissing me.

Like really kissing me, but why?

"Why did you do that?" I said when he stopped kissing me. "Why would you do that Brad?"

"Collins does it count if I'm the first kiss of a pathetic girl?" Brad asked as he looked at his friends.

"You kissed her?" Collins said shocked as he made fake gagging noises.

Some people just didn't know when to shut up.

"So does it?" Brad pressed.

"I don't know Brad but I'll make an exception because I feel sorry for you how could you kiss the pig?" Collin said and laughed. "I mean look at her!"

I looked at Brad straight in the eyes.

"Don't call victory yet. You were not my first kiss." I said as tears rolled down my face. "But you were definitely the worst."

I tried to push him away but his grip got harder.

"Don't you ever touch me again pig." He said and pushed me; I fell into the pool and twisted my ankle as I landed. "If you do I'll kill you."

People made fun of me as I tried to get to the lockers.

They had seen everything and I knew that they would never drop it.

They had seen how Brad had humiliated me in front of everyone.

So much for not letting Brad step all over me because he already did and it was horrible.

When I got there I felt my hair being pulled and my head being slammed against the lockers. I landed in the ground wincing in pain.

I looked up to find Heather and two cheerleaders.

"Now Fat Alex how should we start your beating session today? You haven't had one in a while." She said smiling. "We need to make up for the lost time."

"Why are you doing this?' I asked crying. "Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Well let's see. You dated my ex-boyfriend and now boyfriend Brad, you publicly embarrassed him and also I just love to do." Heather said with a laugh. "Its fun and I can do it because I want to."

And with that said she threw the first punch.

She hit me.

Again and again until there was nothing but numbness to my life but at the same time there was pain, that horrible pain...