[Chapter. 4]

TW// Sm0k!ng, Dr!nk!ng

Tommy woke up the next morning to be greeted by the excruciating heat in his room.

"What the fuckkk?-" He mumbled as he opened his eyes to his brother opening the blinds in his room. The sun hit Tommy's face as he groaned.

"Good morning sleepy head." Wilbur teased. "It's about-" He clicked his tongue. "One in the afternoon-"

"WHAT?" Tommy yelled getting up. "ONE IN THE FUCKING AFTERNOON?" Wilbur just nodded.

"Where were you last night? You came home rather late. It was like two when you were in bed..." He looked over at Tommy who was frantically pulling out clothes from his wardrobe.

"No where-" He mumbled, rushing to the bathroom after picking out some shorts.

Wilbur shook his head.

He knows Tommy went out drinking.

- - - - - -

Tommy went out to the nearest seven-eleven, it was just around the corner. He walked in and strolled over to the man at the front desk.

"Can I just get a pack of cigarettes?"

The man nodded and bent over to grab a pack and slid it over to Tommy.

"$10"

Tommy shuffled through his pocket and set a crumpled $10 bill on the counter.

"Thanks."

He walked out of the store and walked over to the alley beside it. He pulled out his lighter. It was red with various doodles and writing on it done with black sharpie. He lit a cigarette and put it between his lips.

He continued and then thought. Of things. Random things.

Then he thought of Purpled.

He thought of his dirty blond hair, his gorgeous purple eyes, his nails, his everything. Then he fell into the topic of sexuality. Was he gay? Why did he think like this?

He thought until his head hurt. He stared at his lighter that he was fidgeting with during all of this.

With the cigarette in his mouth, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his black sharpie. He pulled the lid off and wrote PURPLED right on the middle of his lighter.

- - - - - -

He came back home at four. He walked and got groceries and Wilbur was at his work thing.

He layed in bed, clothes changed. He listened to music from his phone that was on the table beside the bed of the hotel room.

He was listening to some song until "I wanna be your girlfriend" began playing. He's never listened to this artist before and really wasn't in the mood. But it was too hot to get up and turn it off so he just laid down.

It wasn't until the chorus played.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips"

...

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

Purpled came into mind.

He listened and when it was finished he listened to it again and again and again.

He continued to listen until he realized that he began to have trouble breathing.

No, wait,

He wasn't even breathing