chapter seven

All though i may feel alone. I also feel grateful. That time of my life has made me a more strong person. And i am now strong. Strong enough to kill. Strong enough to scream in which i couldn't before.

I plan to be a brave strong girl. And that's who/ what i will be. And i won't let anyone change that.

Not even the guy's who stole my innocence. My best friend, that was.

Today is Monday. I told my cousin that she doesn't have to pick me up and that Ben was, all week.

Part of me is angry that Ben did that to me, but I'm glad it was him, and not some stranger.

I walked up to the dinning room table, we're Joey and Ben sat eating breakfast.

"Hey sleepy head. Foods on the counter" Ben said.

"Ah, why thank you sir chief. Looks good" i joked.

"Pancakes! I call them" he said.

"Yum" i said.

After we all ate breakfast, we got our stuff and went to school.

We dropped Joey off at the elementary school. Then we went for high school.

School was normal. It's like piece by piece my life's turning normal again. Gladly.

"Allison" someone said.

I didn't recognize the voice. So i turned around and it was my English teacher.

"Oh, hi Mrs.Stevenson" i said nervously.

"You left this in my room this morning. Here silly." She laughed.

She handed me my cellphone.

"Oh! Oh thank you! I would have forgotten about it. Thanks again" i said.

"You're welcome dear." She said, then walked away.

I went outside and met Ben in the lower lot were he always parks his car.

"Let's go home"He said.

"Good" i smiled.