Chapter thirty five

I woke up in a familiar looking place. I hadn't recognized were exactly i was, but it looked firmilair.

I was covered in blood and i was in massive pain. I couldn't move. I barely could keep my eyes open.

I heard my name being called a few times but i couldn't see anyone. All i sae now was fuzziness. It began to hurt to keep my eyes opened.

I felt coldness on my leg. Then sharp pain. So painful i jumped up and it felt like I'd woken up a second time.

"Allison. Are you awake?" I heard a man say.

"Ye- OUCH!" I tried to say but more sharp pain cut me off.

"You're in the hospital, do you know what happened?" He said.

"Uh.. n-no.. i dd-da-don't thi- think so" i stuttered.

"You fell over the railing in your house. You took quite a fall. You're very lucky to be alive." He said.

At this point it all came back. I was yelling at Ben and Tyler and i ran out and tripped.

"Well. I don't want to be" i said.

"There's some injuries as well. You twisted your ankle and sprained a muscle in your lower back and you have a pretty bad concussion. You also injured your neck too." He said.

"The... the baby..." i remembered.

"Yes. Um. Allie you we're pregnant sense he night you we're quote, "raped". As your mother explained to us. That was 8 mounths ago. The baby was pre mature but we we're able to take it out. It is doing well in the infermery." He said.

"8 months? But... my weight...." i said puzzled.

"Your medication you have been taking for your period cramps, which i researched into, has a side effect of little to no weight gain during pregnancy. You gained weight, but you just haven't noticed i assume." He said.

"Oh" i said in shock.

"Yes. Now Allison, you need some rest.".he said.

"No, i want to see my mom!" I cried.

"Ms. Hayes... rest please!" He insisted.

"Fine!" I said.

"Very good. You're mother will be sent in soon after you have rested." He said as he walked out of the room.

I was very groogy. But i couldn't close me eye's. I was too concerned about the baby. I know my mom. She loves Ben and is probably alowing him to see it. Which in my rules is not allowed!

i wounder if it's a boy or girl... Names....

Hmmm...

Kylie Marie Hayes....

Alexis Marie Hayes....

Jessica Rose Hayes....

And boys...

Tyler adam Hayes...

Christopher Michael Hayes...

All of this was to pressuring i can't think of it right now...

I just need... sleep...

And i felt my heavy eyelids close and i fell alseep.