32 | skye teller!

AS MUCH AS INDIE STEWART has tried to deny it, she thinks that if she were to fold together all the things she has ever wanted.

the infinity of it all, would still look an awful lot like a good relationship with matt sturniolo.

it was true.

the girl who claims she hated him, deep down wanted him to smile when seeing her not frown or yell.

maybe she knew and he knew, but they didn't care. they both wanted a giggle from the other, yet still were so stubborn.

of course they don't hate each other because of some little incident that happened when they where on kids.

but something happened in high school, no one in the house ever dared to talk about.

ever.

the stutter or utter of even the rhyme of it was sentenced to death.

no one, and i mean no one knew what both indie and matt went through in junior year.

indigo stewart forgave him but she will never trust him.

you can forgive but never will you forget.

the feeling of putting your trust in someone that has smashed your heart on the floor is like putting the milk before cereal.

they were nice to one another, not kind but nice, arguments were daily but laughs were too.

but of course

indie offered him a piece of her soul without a second thought, as if she would gently get it back.

she dug a little deeper pulled out her heart like a weed and planted it carefully in his hands.

but after that night she had learned, sometimes giving everything means nothing to someone who means everything to you.

and when she gave him everything she was left with nothing.

only thing was betrayal.

indie didn't talk to him for five months, it was crazy since they lived in the same house, but she was just that hurt.

and he tried everything, EVERYTHING.

sleeping outside her door so she could see him in the morning, ironed her clothes and left a note for her, bought her jewelry, made her, her favorite food.

he did all this because he hated seeing her have to suffer.

and of all the things she has survived it breaks his heart that he had to be one of them.

"hi guys!" nick smiles up to the camera in the car.

it goes silent.

"i'm depressed." indie sighs.

"i need a cookie." the girl informs.

the intro plays.

"POV your watching a edit." Nick points to the lens grinning.

"Blah blah blah." Matt yells to indie.

"Blah!" She screams loudly.

"Your the man, but I got the I got the power." Chris sings while indie flips her hair in a try hard slow motion.

The camera cuts.

The four were on their phone.

"Nick are you gonna read them again?" Chris asks.

"Yeah." He giggles all on devices.

"Oh my god theirs so many." Indie laughs scrolling.

"Wattpad is the place to be for all your funkiest fan fictions." Matt says giddily.